POST HERE>> all website questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
With all the shopping carts available, I can't see how website logistics can be what is holding this company back.

It appears it's not a technical issue with the site, but a personnel issue.

Mom & pop stores are great until mom gets mad at pip (or vice versa).

Reactions: VapingTurtle

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
It appears it's not a technical issue with the site, but a personnel issue.

Mom & pop stores are great until mom gets mad at pip (or vice versa).
Yes its not a technical issue. I could have ironed that out in a few hours. Only technical issue was email and I think we have that "somewhat" squared away.

Your synopsis is fairly spot on :) Hopefully we are about past the issues and the down time.

Reactions: VapingTurtle

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
Will the new site have a special spaz area where I can order Casa by the gallon? Maybe even make it look like a nice padded room with images of straight jackets hanging on the wall and with a big ol 55 gal drum of Casa setting in the middle of it where I could just walk over and scoop it up by the bucket full? All in 3D of course. I got the glasses! :lol:

On a serious note... I like the ideas/plans Don is working on for the site and the new labels for da joose!

Just an ider here.... What if the site showed all the juices (as already talked about) but when any are out of stock only the name of the juice shows with a "notify me" button next to it. I think that would make everyone happy such that they could see at a glance what it available and yet still be able to click a "notify me" button. With the exception of the special two of course.

Another improvement I just thought of if he isn't already planning it would be to have just the one screen of juices and be able to select all our choices without going into a separate screen for each juice and then have to back out again to select another juice.
Hmmm... Now that I type this I think this might be what someone else was suggesting as well in the other thread. lol

Just a few iders. Well.... cept for the 3D padded room thing. That's a must. :)

tumblr_lvzhfigV451qkapcco1_500.jpg

Bowtie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
South of Heaven
Just curious, but will the "notify me" option still be available for outta-stock Items? and if so, how will it work if the outta-stock items will not appear on the site???
Wait.....Those "notify me" tabs actual worked for some? Ive used it many times and never once was notified. huh

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Ok easy fix Sara, now the site will only show in stock items, if not in stock it wont be listed

It's late, I'm tired and haven't read everything (4 straight days of work :blink:) and this might have been brought up.

I like showing stock amount, or just in stock, on the product page, but I'd like to see the items on the product page with out of stock. Especially important for newer or first time visitors to your site, so they know you make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread