Positive thoughts and good vibes needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Sending many positive vibes your family's way...

Positive mental attitude is everything!

Stay strong!

vibe.gif vibe.gif vibe.gif vibe.gif vibe.gif

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Prayers and healing energy coming your way and your mom's way! I am so sorry she is having to do battle with this.

One thing you should know is that chemo has come a long way, even in the last 2 years, esp. since they can diagnose the many many many "kinds" of cancer and target it with the regimen they know will have the best response.

You need to stay strong and positive for your Mom, she sounds like a strong woman.....and a smart one (she raised a very caring thoughtful kid.....you!) and trust her doctors and team to get her well......and believe me they will give her their very best.

A family member is battling triple negative breast cancer right now, and she is still young, so my heart goes out to you, because it's hard not to think about it all the time and get over the shock.

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
A good friend had a very negative prognosis with the discovery of her breast cancer. She went through all her treatments (which was HELL) and came out the other side clear of cancer.

That was 7 years ago, she is still clear of cancer. THIS is what I'm sending to your family, sending all the positive force of Kim's experience to your family now. Your mom has this!!!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread