Poor business ethics - FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
I sent an order for a bottle of juice and a battery on 2-13-11. On 2-14-11 I was notified the USPS had received a shipping and a tracking number. By 2-16-11 there had been no activity on the number and no notification from the supplier of any problems so I sent an email requesting the status of my order early in the afternoon which would have been about Noon their time.
Finally, in the late afternoon of 2-17-11 I received a reply that an ingredient needed to mix my juice was not available and I could accept a substitution or a credit to my account and if I accepted a substitute juice my order would be filled ASAP. I immediately replied with my choice to accept a substitute flavor with the assumption "ASAP" would be honored.
Now, almost a week later I still have not received my order or even an indication my order has been continued past the point of "processing".
I sent another email this morning to inquire if there were any problems filling my order and requesting some sort of reply to the status of my order. Again, no reply.
Included in my email this morning was my indication that I was more than anxious to bring my final purchase from this retailer this transaction to a close.
I have owned and operated two successful small businesses over the last 45 yrs. and I chooses to believe the majority of that success was that I treated every customer as if they were my only customer. There is absolutely no excuse for poor customer relations no matter the size of the business.
Freedom Smokes USA will receive no further business from me.

we apologize for any problems with your orders. I personally sent you 3 email replies none of which i ever received a response. I just sent another follow-up email to you a few moments ago.
We have a toll free number and it is available most hours of the day. It rings straight through to me and I answer i t most of the time. To me, a phone call can clear up any problems rapidly.
Again, we apologize for your experience with our company. In the future we invite anyone with any kind of problem to simply take a moment of their time and call us, we do really care.
Pamela and I feel we have an excellent track record with our customer service, we have many thousands of satisfied clients and more new ones every day. I sincerely believe we have what it takes to satisfy all of our customers. We are one of only a few companies that has a phone number you can call, and actually talk to a human being.
We are here for anyone needing our help and always will be...

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
I received only one email from your business concerning this issue. That was on Thursday 2-17-11 as listed below. No other contact has been received by me.
Hello, this Maria with FreedomSmokeUSA. This Email is to inform you that we are currently out of stock of an ingredient needed to complete “Candy Cane“ , in order #14823. We can put you on a backorder list but we do not have an estimated date when the ingredient will be in. The order is currently being processed through our supplier. If you would like to replace the backordered flavor with another, we can do that. Once you choose the replacement we can have your order shipped ASAP, just let us know the flavor you’d like. Another option would be a store credit. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope to hear from you really soon. Thanks -Maria

oldjoe

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Il.
It appears a I owe a partial apology to FS USA. I've been doing some research into my gmail account today and it appears that I have nor been getting all of my emails ans all of my emails have nor been delivered. I will, in the future, use a different email address and hopefully I will experience no further issues like this one.
That does not justify waiting over a week to complete an order but it may have been why I did not receive the 4 emails that mauisun says he sent to me concerning the matter. Once again, please accept my apology concerning the lack of communications via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread