Please tell me it is going to be OK. BH...fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
I just got 30ml off the last restock and was completely not impressed by it...it has a tobacco note and a sweet note...the tobacco note is less stellar than other tobaccos I enjoy and its sweet note is less stellar than other sweet flavors I enjoy.

Heck...I find the Straight Vanilla and Line Rider much better than Bounty Hunter on these specifications...

...and they are from NLV and MUCH easier to get a hold of. I will be ordering more of those...but Im not sweating BH at all.

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I just got 30ml off the last restock and was completely not impressed by it...it has a tobacco note and a sweet note...the tobacco note is less stellar than other tobaccos I enjoy and its sweet note is less stellar than other sweet flavors I enjoy.

Heck...I find the Straight Vanilla and Line Rider much better than Bounty Hunter on these specifications...

...and they are from NLV and MUCH easier to get a hold of. I will be ordering more of those...but Im not sweating BH at all.

+2 on Line Rider. My girlfriend and I are hooked on that stuff!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Will do. Thanks for the heads up!

no sweat. i know how it is.

i hear that. Line Rider is fantastic. BH has enough vanilla for me so i think i'll skip the Vanilla Strait. Renegade is great as well. its similar to BH but slightly more complex. NLVs coffee vape tastes great but lacks enough TH for me. Same with Sundance. it tastes awesome, but the TH lacks.

thexpizzaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2010
Menomonie Wisconsin
Well...I thought it was just my tastebuds....the flavor just isnt the same as it was last fall....I just bought some off the classifieds and side by side the new stuff, ISNT the same......But....one nite I was playing around with it, & added just One drop of Loranns cinnamon to a 10 ml bottle of BH, what I ended up with is almost cinnamon danish..it actually better (almost) then the original BH

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I mean I like the flavor of BH...its just too weak though. It needs a little more punch for me to be WOWZERS!

Also I typed this in another thread...

Line Rider + a touch of Straight Vanilla = CLOSE ENOUGH.

That's my problem with it now. It didn't used to be weak. It had a lot of punch. No longer though. You would've liked the BH from days past...

I never thought of adding vanilla strait to line rider. Does that work out pretty good? How much do you add?

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Happy to say that after a few days BH has returned to it's former glory, at least for me.

I got a VV Altoids Box a couple of weeks ago and have mainly been dripping with a few LR atty's I have so not really been punching it above 4.2v really. I had a loaded carto and screwed it in and it was just wain. Got out a multi meter and found it was 3ohm. Put the box to 6v and wow.

Had never done the high volt vape but it brought BH back to life in a hurry. The flavours, the undertones of crackers, the spicy end note. Bliss. Relief and a serious nic buzz ! Does really go through the juice though.

By the way I picked this jug up of the Classy's it was made in December. Managed to pick up another couple of jugs last time they were available and have vaped them too and I can't really tell the difference.

Think I just over vaped it. Still trying to find more all day vapes. Liked Bobas but didn't rock my world so in storage to try again from time to time. Think it is time I checked out Copper Creeks House and Kona Coffee Shake.

Have had a few orders and really impressed by altcigs, really loving the flavours but I think I have an issue with PG. Turns out most of the juices I have tried have been a higher VG content than PG and these were the other way round. Nothing nasty just means I can't vape them all day or I get a sore throat.

Yes by the way he is a really cool dog. He is probably the most expensive dog in Florida given how much he cost initially and then bringing him over to the US from the UK. Had to have a custom crate made that was quarter of an inch off the world record for a dog crate. I had always wanted a Newfie and there was no way I was going to leave him behind.

Slobby ? Yes. Eat's loads ? Yes. Sleeps most of the time ? Yes Hours spent grooming to seemingly no effect ? Yes. But also the gentlest creature I have ever come across and probably the most intelligent dog I have owned.

Zodas

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
columbus ohio
That's my problem with it now. It didn't used to be weak. It had a lot of punch. No longer though. You would've liked the BH from days past...

I never thought of adding vanilla strait to line rider. Does that work out pretty good? How much do you add?

Works out great...I dont add much...like 80/20 LR to SV. SV is really good but gets old quick so just adding a little bit to LR to give it a sweet kick works out well.

Also...I really hated their Renegade RY4...it tasted like a medicinal version of caramel to me...does that mellow with age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread