Status
Not open for further replies.

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Been searching for awhile and don't find an answer to my question. I have a KGO.. I love it, but the atty's that came with it are crappy. I have yet to get a good clean tasting vape out of them. All I ever taste is burning metal. Yes, I blew them out, I've actually tried to use them about 10 times so they've been cleaned several times too so it's not the primer thing. I just want to be able to test new juices! I prefer cartos, but really sick of wasting good cartos on juice I just don't like. What kind of atty should I get?? I understand next to nothing about them,, so be specific please! Bridged, bridgeless... low rez, standard rez.... what??? I'd rather spend good money on a good atty that will just work than a few bucks on a crappy one.. any help is greatly appreciated!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Aww Luvinit - you're still having atty problems? :(

I like the standard res atties - I haven't tried the bridgeless yet, but have some on their way to me.

If you're getting a burning metal taste you may not have enough juice in the atty - also, if you have any straight VG you could prime the atty with it - that's what I've done, and it makes a big difference.

bombshellECHO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
A, A
Recently I picked up some 306 attys (will fit on any 510 device) and I've found I get 20 times better flavor out if then. I don't know if you would like Sr or LR but I like them in LR on my 3.7 bolt. Try one out you can get them from pretty much anywhere you will have to order a 306 drip tip aswell. Hope this helps! Happy vaping

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

kylroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2012
North Idaho
I too have had atties that taste burnt no matter what I do. If you are going to be dripping, try to get bridge-less, better flavor. Give some LR's a try. Cisco's seem to be the best besides the HH 357.

Check out avidvapor.com - it is down right now, but once it comes back up, you should definitely check them out. If you are willing to spend the money on an HH 357, I doubt you will regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread