Not open for further replies.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
Hi All,

I just bought a LARGE lot of juices on the classies. I have been set up with cartos and tanks to this point, and it's working great for me. The thing is, the juices I bought. Many of them are only a ml or two and I don't want to burn through a carto every time I change juices. I came to the conclusion that I'm going to have to start dripping. So my question... What's the best setup for someone who wants to change juices a lot without much fiddling? Bridgeless atty, bridged atty? I have a Provari, so resistance is no big deal. I just want to VTF...

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
Hi All,

I just bought a LARGE lot of juices on the classies. I have been set up with cartos and tanks to this point, and it's working great for me. The thing is, the juices I bought. Many of them are only a ml or two and I don't want to burn through a carto every time I change juices. I came to the conclusion that I'm going to have to start dripping. So my question... What's the best setup for someone who wants to change juices a lot without much fiddling? Bridgeless atty, bridged atty? I have a Provari, so resistance is no big deal. I just want to VTF...
i found the vision extremes to be the closest to dripping without actually dripping and killing alot of juice. pull the tube off, rinse with water,blot dry on paper towel and your good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread