• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pet Parents---Show Off Your Child!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my crazy cat Punky - 2 year old tortie

CherryCat.jpg

dustingpunky.jpg

Not a real gun folks... game controller gun!!
photo.php

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
These are my pics of my kids.Unfortunatly just lost my black german shepherd to cancer!The amont of pain i'm going threw is unbarable.They give you so much love and devotion.I could only wish that we could give the UNCODITINAL LOVE they deliver all the time!
In loving memory of King my best friend.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Ok I'm very upset now - we've had a horrible weekend and it just got worse. My mother in laws elderly cat finally passed away, the day before they were going to take her in (she had breast cancer that had spread) - then... the little stray kitty that we were trying to tame and make a friend for my Punky there, was killed the next day, we tried to save her but I think she got into anti-freeze.

Yesterday morning, Punky got a wild hair and ran out the door and hasn't been seen since, I've canvased the neighborhood, and nobody has seen her, but my neighbor tells me that her neighbors have 2 pit bulls that they put out at night on really long leashes! She's never encountered a dog before and if they got her, she's gone.

I am completely devastated.

THANK GOD and all that is good and right in the world... we've had such a terrible day and I was getting ready to go to bed about 11pm and hope it would all just quit... when I said s*** it, I'm having an analog - and went outside, my DH came with me and we were talking and I was bawling and we heard MEEAAOOORRWWWW???? and there she came like nothing in the world had happened.

She's safely in bed, completely knocked out, tummy full, pottied up and full of water and tons of hugs and kisses.

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
Heres a pic of one of my children her name is molly shes a year and a half. We got her @ 3 weeks (was told she was 7) hand fed her and raised her my other child that I dont have any pic's of at work is a 4yr old manchester terrier that I adopted about 6 months ago from the spca he is a wonderful little guy.

Attachments

• molly.jpg
    molly.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 16

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Its a very traumatic experience going through a missing pet, i have gone through two of them and only one cat returned in the end. Great to hear Puff that puss came back.
I thought i'd join in with a few piccies, Thomy is in my avatar, my eastern blue tongue lizard, then there's my 12 year old girl - Toodie and my 8mth old boy - Teddie, he's the fluffy one.

Attachments

• rsz_1teddie.jpg
    rsz_1teddie.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
  • rsz_tommie_with_tongue_out.jpg
    rsz_tommie_with_tongue_out.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 21
  • rsz_toodie4.jpg
    rsz_toodie4.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
  • rsz_tedd.jpg
    rsz_tedd.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Good question... Even though my lizard is now the same size in langur as my toodies... I cannot take him out when they are around. They think he is a toy that runs on batteries. so play time is separated with Tommie coming on inside for a run around the house while the cats are outside. When he comes out (in his tank ) only the baby cat will hang upside down over his tank to have a peek at him through the glass and try to kiss him. Cleaning time is a nightmare as baby cat always ends up inside the tank, but gets jibbed because I have already moved Tommie inside the house to a safe spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread