Performance Comparison: Joye eRoll vs Joye 510T vs Joye eCab vs Joye eGo-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiwelshii

Apr 2, 2013
Conroe, Texas
I was having a burnt plasticky taste for,awhile, but thunk it was a bad batch of atties. I just got new attys and everything's fine. I wouldn't describe it as burnt, more so melting plastic. Seemed like atty was burning tank seal, hard or silicone. I ordered new Attis and problem solved. Besides that, witch lasted a little more than a week, ecab rocks. I smoked a pack a day, and ecab satisfy me well. My best investment made in a long time.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I was having a burnt plasticky taste for,awhile, but thunk it was a bad batch of atties. I just got new attys and everything's fine. I wouldn't describe it as burnt, more so melting plastic. Seemed like atty was burning tank seal, hard or silicone. I ordered new Attis and problem solved. Besides that, witch lasted a little more than a week, ecab rocks. I smoked a pack a day, and ecab satisfy me well. My best investment made in a long time.

I think I know the taste you mean, I've had it as well before!

EricDykstra

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,il
My ecab skin:
photo (1).jpg
I tried this on the Eroll, but it was just to tight for the pcc. I love the look and feel of the carbon fiber. Its just has just the right amount of grip vs smoothness. The ecab was originally red.

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
Great thread but I've got lots of questions :) I had my heart set on the eRoll, but my wallet likes the 510-T. RM vapor has it on clearance for $35 and with the 20% off code it's damn cheap. Questions:
1. Can anyone put a pic of the eRoll, eCab and 510-T next to eachother? They all seem the same size(ish) to me, is that right?
2. I keep hearing the eRoll tank is tiny, is the 510-T much bigger?
3. eRoll is proprietary, but the eCab and 510-T are both 510 connections...is this correct?
4. Is the 510-T auto battery, push button or available both ways? Rocky Mountain puts AUTO BATTERY in caps in the description, but pic has a button...other sites list it as manual battery as well.
Like I said, the eRoll was the object of my desire, but before I pulled the trigger on the RM site I checked out the clearance section which introduced me to the 510-T, which brought me here with a google search of course and now y'all introduced me to the damn eCab! I think I'm going to be on this NJOY cigalike for ever if I can't come to an overwhelming decision...HELP!!!

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
For the eRoll, you might ask around in the new eRoll forum here on ECF: Joyetech eRoll *Mini*. The eRoll is so popular that ECF gave it it's own sub-forum! If you ask around there, you may find a better price on the eRoll.

I don't have an eRoll or eCab. But, I did find this comparison pic:

From left to right:
  • eCab battery with eCab to 510 adapter with a 510/510-T and drip-tip.
  • eCab set-up (eCab battery, eCab atomizer, and eCab tank)
  • 510 280mah battery with 510 cartomizer and drip-tip
  • 900mah eGo-T
As you can see, the eCab does not have a 510 connection and doesn't look all that great with a eCab to 510 adapter. AFAIK there's only an adapter for an eCab battery to 510 atty, not one to go the other way (eCab atty to 510 battery). But, if you decide you like the eCab or eRoll heads, you can always get the eGo-C atomizer body and use the heads on that with any eGo battery. That's why I chose to get the eGo-C instead, so that I could fall back on using it on the Twist just in case it wasn't quite good enough without a little extra power.

The 510-T is essentially a 510 atty. So, it's completely compatible with anything 510. It looks just like a regular 510 atty and cartridge except that the cartridge part is not completely opaque and is really a tank not a cartridge.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Just adding my .02: Re eroll: I have never had a problem with air-hole placement nor a hot atty. I never chocked up on a just-lit smoke anyway and there's no burning tip to burn your fingers so I vape it the same way I smoked a fresh one. Yes, the atty does get warm if chaining but never so hot I can't stove-pipe if needed. I stove-pipe all the time because I'm sloppy (over filling.) Re chain vaping with it: those old enough to remember know about cigarette holders on their coffee table or desk. That' what I use... any little jar like a baby food one will do it. I have two PCCs and eight fully assembled erolls going all the time. An ash tray holds the two I'm currently vaping or those ready to be circulated to the PCCs. I use that because the eroll is pretty much the size of a smoke and it !rolls! just like one. I never just laid a smoke down anywhere but in an ashtray so that's the same as smoking too.

All-in-all, its not much different than smoking.... still use the cigarette holder, ash tray and cigarette case (PCC.) And, if I didn't hold the smoke right, it would burn me... so, no difference although the eroll won't burn me and I just slide my finger a bit if I've covered the air hole. The eroll is light and I don't have to remove it from my mouth to just slide my finger a bit.

Can ya tell I love this thing?:)

Mart

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
VA
IMG_0841.jpg

When I first got the ecab months ago, I didn't care for it. No vapor, and it wasn't really working that good.
I finally thinned my liquid a bit, and BAM! It worked great. Great vapor, and great throat hit. No leaking like my Joye C.

Now as far as the button goes, didn't like that either, couldn't find it, so made a mod for it. Take a Yum 3 1/2 inch Money Minnow Fishing Lure, take the eyeball out, peel off the paper in the back, if you want, and just the tiniest drop of super glue, put over the button. Works like a charm, comfortable, and protrudes just enough for you to find it easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread