Ovaleus.com warning!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch47chief

Verified Member
May 11, 2011
Ft. Campbell, KY
Ok, so looking everywhere for a new eVic...googled it and went to what SEEMS to be the Ovale website:blink:. Well, before I checked out ol' goggle chrome came through in a pinch and told me I was going to a non-https (non-secure) checkout. This seemed funny to me as Ovale seems to have a pretty primed and primped finish and to have non-secure checkout seemed to be out of line with what they would offer. So, I decided to search my history, and lo and behold, the website I looked at some days ago is ovaleUSA.com NOT ovaleUS.com. :glare: BEWARE! I am fairly certain this is a scam and you may loose you money or even suffer full identity theft! Stay away until they can verify this PLEASE!!!!

Please let me know and correct me if im wrong, but this seems fishy and I wanted to send out a warning as the eVic seems like its going to go pretty hot and this would be a great way for some scammers to take advantage of the community:mad:! Let your friends know!!!

Thanks!

-SSG Monroe

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Responce I got from Ovale
    Support Ticket #858656:

Please use the USA Version, it has secure checkout. Normally the US site auto forwards to USA site for secure cart. We will look into this further. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you wish to provide additional comments or information regarding this issue, you can update or view this ticket's progress online here:

>edit<

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread