Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
Hi OCD
I ordered a tank with a paint job, Saturday and on Monday I get an email stating that it has been shipped. I wanted to warn you, that if you turn around your products in such a short period of time, customers may begin to expect this kind of stellar treatment all the time. Are you sure you want to be doing this? ;) Wow, that was fast. I hope you're not overworking Mrs. OCD and Offspring.

I bet you get a lot of business from word of mouth on ECF. Any idea how much?

Thanks again. My wife can't wait to get her first IBTank.

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hey Ed, we work all the time around here. Well thats not true because we have to go shopping like we did yesterday or other things come up but when we have the time we always try to keep the orders moving. Right now we just got back from The Mrs and Offspring Ju Jit Su class, its about 10PM, I am checking the forums and The Mrs is printing invoices. She will likely do the painting tonight or at least it will be in the needs done pile for tomorrow after mail goes out so they will be ready on Wednesdays shipping.

It is a constant thing in our lives and I have to say we all love it. None of us make much as we set our salaries pretty low so what we do see as free and clear goes back into the business. We are our own bosses, we get to work together and we are flexible as to when we have to work. Life is pretty good.

As far as how many and how much ECF has to do with it? Well I can telly you we shipped over 20K tanks last year which was our first full year in business. I would reckon ECF and the word spread here by our supporting customers has accounted for better than half of that. There are two things that come into play here, one is the new person trying to find that delivery system that fits their needs and wants and finding help here through the many folks who offer what they have found to work well for them.

The other is the same word of mouth at the local B&Ms by our customers who point shop keepers to us. A little tougher to tell where this comes from. We have a fairly strong reputation on Reddit even though I have never really used that. I know a few of our very long term customers have supported us there almost since we began to make tanks.

Then rounding out the pack is my dear friend Google, we dont have the best SEO on the site but we still pick up quite a lot of traffic from folks just goggling carto tanks. Oh yeah, there is a few youtube vids too... those always help push traffic.\

Anyhow, dunno if I answered your question or confused you :D Gonna finish this cocktail and call it a night shorty...

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
i made an ordee feb 6 and still hasnt shipped is this normal?

Nothing normal about that at all even for custom cut glass. Something has happened if it hasnt been marked shipped yet. As suggested post an order number or shoot me a PM and I will look into it for you.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Just got back word from The Offspring, she looked it up and it was shipped though your tracking was never updated to your account so the email was never sent out. Tracking says it was delivered to a community mailbox on the 19th. Since she did not update the tracking we are going to still send this out today but at least we know what happened to the original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread