Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejuice4cig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
CA, San Jose
Hello all,
Just received my very first cartos tank, an IB tank, and I have to say I love it. I just started out, and I used CE wickless clearos and Kanger T3. Saw the tank review by Baditute and I just have to order 1. Thank you OCD for shipping this out so fast, I was hoping I receive this in before I go on my trip, and OCD made it happen for me. The vape is just a lot more intense then the clearos, the flavor is like explode in my mouth. I love this thing.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
Congratulations on your new IBTank! What size and kind of tank did you get? I know that it sounds boring, but I adore my five clear glass 19mm XL tanks with ss caps. I made the change to clear glass from colored polypropylene tanks and I love seeing the colors of my e-liquid.

The polypropylene tanks do hold more juice with a similar form factor, but you can't beat glass and the quality. My Provari recently slipped out of my coat pocket when I was at the store and landed tank-first. The drip tip popped off and upon close inspection, there are some very small micro chips (not cracks) at the top of the tank where it meets the cap. You can barely seem them and I'm not too disappointed given the fact that it could have been much worse.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The polypropylene tanks do hold more juice with a similar form factor, but you can't beat glass and the quality. My Provari recently slipped out of my coat pocket when I was at the store and landed tank-first. The drip tip popped off and upon close inspection, there are some very small micro chips (not cracks) at the top of the tank where it meets the cap. You can barely seem them and I'm not too disappointed given the fact that it could have been much worse.
These tanks are surprising durable. I'm sometimes rather reckless with mine. Mine have rolled off a locker room bench onto a hard tile floor a couple of times. I also have a bad habit of resting my PV on my lap, and upon getting out of the car forgetting where the PV is and there goes the mod onto the parking lot asphault. I've been extremely lucky each time, so far no casualties.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Are we all getting this stuff cause of Baditude? I pretty much copy everything he does. :)

I honestly only recommend what has worked great for me. I pull no punches if it doesn't.

I really admire the product and work ethic that the IBTanked family has, so I spill no beans when recommending them.

Last edited:

Ejuice4cig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
CA, San Jose
LOL at LV comment, and yes I did get it because of Baditute's review :)

I place the order of 19mm XL last Tuesday I think, it sure is slick and nice. I called on Friday and talk to a gentlemen (I suspect OCD?) and he told me it's on the way. I received it yesterday and I love it. Will buy more once I get back on my trip, kinda disappoint to see all the color looking ones disappear.

Again, thanks OCD (and Baditute for the review :) )

munsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
Washington D.C.
Congrats on your new tank. I love my 3 and can't wait for more.

For those waiting, check out their thread. OCD does a good job of keeping everyone up to date. He just put up something today.

Thanks for the heads up. Had no clue they had their own thread for updates.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks for the heads up. Had no clue they had their own thread for updates.

Vendors have strict rules to abide by on ECF and are limited in the type of comments that they can post about their products in the general forums like this one. They have much more freedom to discuss their products in the forum suppliers subforum.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Vendors have strict rules to abide by on ECF and are limited in the type of comments that they can post about their products in the general forums like this one. They have much more freedom to discuss their products in the forum suppliers subforum.

Except that update post in the suppliers forum from yesterday got deleted by a mod. What gives?

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Although I didn't get any updates about my tank once I ordered it, my IBT did arrive quickly and I really like it. In fact, I liked it so much that I ordered another one the same day I got this one and tried it out:)

Once I get that nice fancy looking tank, I'll have to post some photos.

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
I ordered 2 tanks on the 30th of Jan. 19mm XL Clear tank kit and a 25mm XL Clear tank kit for my old and trusted Buzz pro and Ipro. Order was confirmed on the 30th. I can wait, I have a plenty of tanks on hand, but a email on a shipping date would of been nice. I'm looking forward trying out these new glass tank's because of the excellent reviews here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread