One more Texan couldn't hurt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGTX

Sep 16, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Greetings from Texas my fellow vapers, the names Austin and as much as I'd love to tell you I'm from Austin I simply cannot. San Antonio, TX born and raised, and it just happens to be where I spend most of my days. I'm 25 and currently going to school for a degree in accounting.

I quit smoking analogs a little more than 3 weeks ago now and I wouldn't have been able to do it without vaping. I started with a Blu pack because I had no idea what I was doing and apparently love wasting money. Through all of the frustration I hung in there until I got my evod 1000mAh passthru in the mail a few days ago. The difference in vape production is obviously immense even without it being a VV/VW, and I've been vaping my head off ever since. One thing I never would have guessed when looking to quit analogs and start smoking e-cigs is how much fun it really is and how much of a hobby it is becoming. Spending time researching the basics, reading thru tons and tons of posts by all of the awesome ECF members, every single aspect of it I am just loving.

I used to think I grew up in the wrong time with how much I truly enjoyed smoking cigarettes. Everyday smokers rights were being taken away and the only way to grab a smoke was by standing out in the cold away from everyone else, and I thought I would never be able to quit smoking and be okay with it. 3 weeks in and the thought of an analog sort-of disgusts me. Now I've found a new healthy hobby with an amazing community of proud vapers, I just feel so excited to get into it and try as many different flavors and set-ups as I can. I know I'm a little late to the party but I'm glad I finally made the choice to show up at all.

Anywho thanks for having me and thanks for all of the veteran advice I've already read on here from all of the awesome members. Cheers friends:toast:

donVapor

Moved On
Sep 15, 2014
Texas
www.vapewild.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread