Yet another New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipstick

Jun 7, 2014
Bridgeport, Pa
First off I clearly meant Fun New Guy. ;) As for the old vs young thing I believe you're only as old as you allow yourself to be. Ive met plenty of grandmother's who can hang and still know how to have fun. Conversely I've hung out with a lot of incredibly boring tired "young" people too. I believe you should just enjoy being you and if someone else decides to form you into a mold then they can go (insert any number of expletives here) themselves.

I'm not really sure if there can be an actual age associated with anyone on this forum considering it's for smoking like alien future space people.

Dipstick

Jun 7, 2014
Bridgeport, Pa
Man its been a busy few days. My avatar pic is actually an oil sightglass from my 1999 vstar 1100. Dipstick is actually my RL nickname. Long story short I blew up the bottom end of a 352fe v8 motor from a1966 Ford Galaxy 500 I used to own by being slightly negligent checking the oil before a car show. It was a pretty severe oopsy hah. Good news is my pals and I put a better motor in and she runs better than ever. Now one of my good friends is behind the wheel as I got too far in with motorycles to put the time needed to maintain that old pig.

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
... My avatar pic is actually an oil sightglass from my 1999 vstar 1100. ...

Suits the nickname :D

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of your Galaxy, but being a hobbyist you'll fit right in. This is less expensive than cars and bikes though, and I'd recommend staying away from vintage vape gear for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread