• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Public Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I finished the Twilight Series last month :) They were pretty good! I am looking forward to New Moon and Eclipse, the movies!
Queen.....I always thought of those as "Girl" books...lol..I might pick up the first one someday and give it a read...I am currently on book 4 of the Clarlene Harris "Southern Vampire" series...which are pretty fun reading...The HBO series True Blood is based on these novels...I do Recommend!:)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Shhhhh - this is a library!

Where do I start? I'm a compulsive reader, I'm never without a book - I take one to work, out shopping, anytime I leave the house, actually....

Here are my favorite series - any of these are excellent reads:

1) Pern - Anne McCaffrey
2) Rowan - Anne McCaffrey
2) Harry Potter - Rowling
3) Darkover - Marion Zimmer Bradley
4) DeathGate - Weis & Hickman
5) Dark Elf - RA Salvadore
6) Landover - Terry Brooks

That's just off the top of my head - the books/series I recommend to anyone who asks....and in no particular order...

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Shhhhh - this is a library!

Where do I start? I'm a compulsive reader, I'm never without a book - I take one to work, out shopping, anytime I leave the house, actually....

Here are my favorite series - any of these are excellent reads:

1) Pern - Anne McCaffrey
2) Rowan - Anne McCaffrey
2) Harry Potter - Rowling
3) Darkover - Marion Zimmer Bradley
4) DeathGate - Weis & Hickman
5) Dark Elf - RA Salvadore
6) Landover - Terry Brooks

That's just off the top of my head - the books/series I recommend to anyone who asks....and in no particular order...
Vicks....I am familiar with all the authors you mentioned...I did notice that most were female fantasy writers also....here is one for you to check out..Julian May...She has several series books including my favorite series of all time.."The Galactic Milieu Series and The Saga of the Pliocene Exile....which is a follow up series to the first I mentioned(or is it???)...Must read for you...take my word for it!:)The Wiz!

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Wiz--Where the yeck is the Library Moderator as Queen keeps thowing paper balloons at me and Vicks keeps pulling Lucky's hair!!!!!!!---I need to get my dam homework done!! LOL--Sun

I'm not pulling her hair - I'm just trying to put this pretty bow on the kitty's tail.

Oops, I have Addiction E-juice all over my hands...Sorry, Lucky.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I'm not pulling her hair - I'm just trying to put this pretty bow on the kitty's tail.

Oops, I have Addiction E-juice all over my hands...Sorry, Lucky.

That's just like Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Addiction juice ewwwwwwwww yuk. Unsanitary. LOL Don't get me started I'm supposed to .... in the library yano. ;)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
No Juice allowed in the Library...Just Books!..lol:)The Wiz!

Ahh come on Wiz--I just poured a fresh Gin and Tonic--now what the yeck am I going to do with it??? Guess I will have to suck it down quick--at least you can vape in here!!! Great book I found in the stacks--YOUR PERSONAL GUIDE TO MAKING E-LIQUID--by Lucky Copyright 2009--LOL--Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread