On the list of things I have done in my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
One of the worst is having to grab my wife's chin, face he eyes to mine and tell her to stop and think......

The dog we took to the vet weekend before last is going to die...she's bleeding out..she has torn a stitch or something...M wife went crazy trying to find an Emergency clinic that would let her take her in...

We were lucky in the first place we have a good vet but they do not have emergency hrs ...he loves us but is out of town..
last week when anyone else would have charged 2-3 thousand dollars for he charged Marianne 250 dollars...

He thinks me and Marianne are the greatest...her sister is an animal hoarder...when we moved in she had almost 30 dogs from just letting them run loose in the back yard...we got them all spayed and neutered and have cared for them...most have lived their lives gotten old and died after living happy lives...the one we took to vet was one of the puppies when we got here...we have 6 left counting her...

I may not have much empathy for people (due to the Aspergers) but my heart weeps for the dog:cry:...she is innocent and been a good companion....

She's gone now...at least her pain is over...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread