Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I call her my sister because we are that close, she is also lives right next to me. Her husband was in a horrindus car reck on Saturday. The other car involved carried 2 people and they both were dead on arrival. We are not sure if her husband is going to pull through but are praying and hoping for the best. They have 4 children and now have no vehicle which makes it very hard for her to get to Houston (over an hour away) to be with him when he goes through surgeries or go to work when she can. We are all helping her as much as possible of course but they are in so much need right now. She was the only one working for minimum wage and they were barley making it and now this...which is so much worse. We also just learned that the driver of the other vehicle was driving on a suspended licence and they still can not find any insurance on that vehicle. There is insurance on my sisters vehicle but only liability and I'm praying so hard that they also had uninsured motorist because that would be a huge help. Please lift up this family in need and the family's of the others that passed away. I know the girl was 19 and the boy who was her fiance was around the same age and they had a 2 month old baby...so please, keep them in your prayers too. Thank you everyone!

Gina

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Thank ya'll so so very much from my sister and myself. Her husband had a tracheotomy (sp?) done today and major facial reconstruction. He has been in surgery since around 10am and is still in surgery as I type. His whole face was shattered among all the many other engeries. His neck was also fractured and must be operated on and we are not sure when they will be doing this surgery as of yet. Right now they are saying there is a good chance that he will be blind, not 100% sure but his recovery after everything is done is going to take over a year.

I just now spoke with Shanna, my sister, and he is out of surgery and is doing well from it. So that is a very good thing. It's still touch and go though.

Again, thank ya'll so much for your prayers!

Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless!
Gina

Oh, on a positive note, I was send an extra starter kit when I got mine and I have given that to her because she wants to stop smoking the nasty cigs for herself, her kids and her husband, so woo hoo on that one. I'm just trying to work up enough funds to get her the extras that she is going to need...even though that is the least of the worries right now, but I'm still proud of her for that and want to support her in that all I can for her health and her families as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread