Status
Not open for further replies.

skullfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Detroit
Our four year old bulldog dasiy died today while she was getting an operation at the vet for a urinary track problem.
All my kids and my wife and i were very close with our dog we took her everywhere and she will be missed....
IMAG0140.jpg

Last edited:

wrigleyvillain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
Really sorry to hear that, buddy. My rottie is getting on in years and Im starting to prep myself for the inevitable.

You know it just occurred to me that this is about the death of pet and it will still probably be one of the more pleasant threads in this section lately. Seriously, everyone will be nice and supportive. How refreshing.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
To us english bulldog are great family pets but they have lots of health issues.
So we will not get another bulldog.

Aw man isn't that true? One of my favorite dogs ever was an American Bulldog. Absolutely loved that dog to pieces. I really wanted to get another one a year or so later, but like you say the health issues were always a worry for us. And in the end (8yrs) that's what did her in. We were devastated, as it was unexpected.

Last edited:

Joey S

ECF Veteran
They become so entangled within our life that when they leave us there is a void that feels it cannot be filled. I am deeply sorry for your lose. I know from experience that the pain from this day will never leave you, it will become tolerable with time though. Remember the good times and when the time feels right, open your heart and home to another four legged friend.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."
~Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread