Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I only have 2 all day vapes ( I do chain-vape just cuz it tastes SOOO).The are the Cafe Machiatto and blueberry chessecake. I know it seems gross esp to a new vaper, but he through it in for free, sooo...
I had completely out yesterday and I wanted to scream!! Luckily, got here today. YAY happy me! Thanks Geoff, you rock. I would probably try some of the others, but I'm to chicken *LOL* :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
I've tried e-juice from a half-dozen suppliers and Geoff is my favorite by far. Everytime I place a new order with him I try a few new flavors. My goal is to eventually try everything he makes. :)

I just ordered the tobacco flavor. Haven't tried anything from him thus far but from the description of it tasting like actual good old tobacco and not 'nutty' like like all the other flavors out there that I have tried, can you share your experience with this flavor? Much appreciated!

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
His Tobacco flavor does taste like tobacco! I personally think it kinda has a slight hint of pipe tobacco in it but it is tasty!

Cool deal! That's exactly what I am looking for. I just love the aroma of pipe tobacco! Can't wait to get it in the mail. When I do I will try to elaborate the best I can on how it tastes. Right now I vape Johnson Creek Tenessee Cured as this is the closest I have come to a nice full flavored tobacco.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Geoff is also great for DIY folks. He stocks PG and VG at cheap prices, and his liquids go up to 48mg nicotine strength. Geoff is gonna be my main man for my DIY stuff.

And I agree with the tobacco flavor reference. It does taste like tobacco. Get 2 bottles of the 48mg tobacco, and get a tobacco doubler. You'll be vaping this stuff for months and it'll only cost you $45.00. :thumbs:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I just ordered the tobacco flavor. Haven't tried anything from him thus far but from the description of it tasting like actual good old tobacco and not 'nutty' like like all the other flavors out there that I have tried, can you share your experience with this flavor? Much appreciated!
Funny thing is, I love TastyVapor and I've gotten my mainstay vapes from him (Butterfinger, Cafe Mocha-with-extra-coffee, and Blueberry Cheesecake) but the two I just didn't like were Atomic Fireball and Tobacco, both well-liked by most reviewers.

The tobacco is definitely a true tobacco, not flavored, I just found it a bit too pipe-like for my tastes.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Funny thing is, I love TastyVapor and I've gotten my mainstay vapes from him (Butterfinger, Cafe Mocha-with-extra-coffee, and Blueberry Cheesecake) but the two I just didn't like were Atomic Fireball and Tobacco, both well-liked by most reviewers.

The tobacco is definitely a true tobacco, not flavored, I just found it a bit too pipe-like for my tastes.

If you're thinking about selling them, PM me. I like the Tobacco and want to try the Atomic Fireball.

scottjamez

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009

I have his tobacco right now but with a Carmel mixer in it. I can taste the tob more than the carmel and I can say that the tobacco doens't take like a ciggy, but more like quality tob you would roll your own cigs with. The carmel mixed in makes it just heaven and I have a butter/buttercream doubler on the way to sweeten it up a bit more.

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
I tried tasty vapor because I heard so many good reviews about it, however The order I received was not what I had ordered at all, he got the flavors wrong. Also when I tried to contact him to fix the mistake he never responded, not to mention the juice I did get tastes like pure garbage and is too thick and gunk's up my atty's. I definitely will not be doing business with Tasty Vapor again in the future.

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
I tried tasty vapor because I heard so many good reviews about it, however The order I received was not what I had ordered at all, he got the flavors wrong. Also when I tried to contact him to fix the mistake he never responded, not to mention the juice I did get tastes like pure garbage and is too thick and gunk's up my atty's. I definitely will not be doing business with Tasty Vapor again in the future.

Wow, I really am sorry to hear you had such a bad time with your order from Tasty Vapor.

I've always gotten very fast answers to questions that I've had.

Just out of curiosity, what did you order? I have 3 bottles sitting in front of me and even the one that is 50% VG is not thick at all.

nawcho

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Los Angeles
I got 1 x E-Liquids - Customize Your Own
- Strength: 36mg
- Flavor: Tobacco
- PG/VG mix: 10% VG

1 x E-Liquids - Customize Your Own
- Strength: 36mg
- Flavor: Vanilla
- PG/VG mix: 10% VG

But it was supposed to be 3 flavors in each of coffee, vanilla, and tobacco, two identical bottles. But I only got 1 flavor in each. Yeah its super thick and I cant stand to vape it. A simple human error I can understand but not responding to a customer is just bad business.

paulyc44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2009
I have his tobacco right now but with a Carmel mixer in it. I can taste the tob more than the carmel and I can say that the tobacco doens't take like a ciggy, but more like quality tob you would roll your own cigs with. The carmel mixed in makes it just heaven and I have a butter/buttercream doubler on the way to sweeten it up a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback Scott! You know, I always get a crease in my brow when someone says they like the flavor of a liquid that tastes like a ciggy. I myself loved to smell the cig before I lit it and was always disappointed that it didn't taste like it smelled. Never want to go back to the nasty analog taste. The thing I love about liquid is that the taste is enhanced as it is vaporized not like burning tobacco leave flavor that is diminished and charred by a flame.

Burning ciggy = nasty / liquid vapor = full body flavor : For me anyways

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org

My suggestion would be to get to his site and hit the live support to hash the problem out. I had a small issue with a missing bottle of tobacco juice. We straitened it out in 5 minutes and I got the juice in 2 days. I'm sure Geoff can do the same for you.

What flavors did you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread