Tasty Vapor? OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daifne

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Wisconsin
I got my order from him on Friday. I got Cafe Mocha, Amareto Stone Sour and Butterfinger. The only one I've tried so far is the Butterfinger and that's because it's so good. I love Butterfinger candy bars and this juice tastes exactly like them. I can't stop vaping it. Wow!. I'm going to have to drag myself away from it to try the other two. ;-)

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I got my order from him on Friday. I got Cafe Mocha, Amareto Stone Sour and Butterfinger. The only one I've tried so far is the Butterfinger and that's because it's so good. I love Butterfinger candy bars and this juice tastes exactly like them. I can't stop vaping it. Wow!. I'm going to have to drag myself away from it to try the other two. ;-)

I got a Butterfinger a few weeks ago (its now TastyFinger I think haha) and It's a good chocolate vape, but i don't really taste butterfinger at all. Maybe its me, but I like it dont get me wrong. They are made to order so I can understand if i got a bottle that was chocolate heavy :)

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I just got my atomic cinnocide today. Dropped a bit on the atty, took a nice long drag, sucked it down, then proceeded to cough my ... off.

My god this stuff is ^%^$& strong, but boy is it good. I had no idea the flavor would be that intense. Dunno if it's for daily use, but wow, just wow.

TV's ATF has the most flavor of any juice ive tried.....by far. Just not for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread