Ok what do I get next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I've noticed that high end users tend to move away from the typical 510 atomizers or if they use carts at all it's in a tank mod.

I am currently using CE3's with my Provari. ( I had purchased 4 boxes of the things right before I said ProVari time lol ) But I am not happy with them. Too much wasted juice and performance decreases too quickly.

So I'm looking at getting a tank mod or the i06 from ikenvape with empiremods drip shields. I don't want to get things I don't need, so if I go:

1) i06 + drip shield - What else would I need? And is there that much of a performance difference from my current set up? Less juice loss overall?

2) tank system? Same questions?

Thanks in advance for any help

rephlex

Oct 23, 2011
Maine
I paired up my ProVari with a Bulli A2-T. Its basically a rebuildable Ego-T, but with less dulling of flavor. You can make coils to your specifications and tweak the ProVari according to whatever resistance you get out of a new coil. I find the sweet spot of each of my juices with this setup. If you aren't to keen on the tank model, you can opt for the Bulli A2 which uses a large cartridge.

sharpi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Indiana
I use tanks/cartos. I use Boge cartos and either a Lava Tank, lil mama, or j-tank. Never cared for cartos until I tanked them. Perfection.

I've noticed that high end users tend to move away from the typical 510 atomizers or if they use carts at all it's in a tank mod.

I am currently using CE3's with my Provari. ( I had purchased 4 boxes of the things right before I said ProVari time lol ) But I am not happy with them. Too much wasted juice and performance decreases too quickly.

So I'm looking at getting a tank mod or the i06 from ikenvape with empiremods drip shields. I don't want to get things I don't need, so if I go:

1) i06 + drip shield - What else would I need? And is there that much of a performance difference from my current set up? Less juice loss overall?

2) tank system? Same questions?

Thanks in advance for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread