Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Well I received my first provari today and thought I'd share my initial impressions. Placed my order last Friday for the satin silver v2 provari, two 18490 batteries, the charger, smokteks DCT, and a few spare atomizers. Totaling about $220. Phew a lot of money all at once. I was sure hoping I didn't regret it. Took 6 days to get my shipment from WA to IL. Just so happened I received my drip shield from Empiremods today too, so perfect timing. So what do I think of this much hyped device?

Well.....it's actually pretty awesome. The thing is absolutely beautiful. Like everyone says its built like a tank and the craftsmanship is impeccable. Feels about the size and weight of a similar sized flashlight. I had read so much on it that right out of the box I had a pretty good idea how to work it. I've found the menu system easy to navigate eventhough some will curse the dreaded one button. I had to agree with a YouTube review, it seriously don't take a degree in buttonology to figure this thing out. So I load on my 306 1.5ohm atty along with my new drip shield, I might add, and give this a try. I drip bobas bounty 24mg by the way. Tested my atty, just because I can. :) Tested at 1.2 ohms. I've been vaping my ego twist at 3.2-3.4v on this atty so I set my provari to 3.3v. First hit, wow. Seems like on the twist it takes a few seconds before it gets all heated up good and get a good hit. Not on this. Press button and bam, mouthful of vapor. So I'm hooked. This thing is just freaking great. I've been on my twists for a while and although satisfied with it I was wanting to move up a bit. And move up I did. The hit and consistency on the provari far out shadow anything else I've experienced. Haven't had a chance to try my DCT yet but will soon. As for the provari. I think this thing is a keeper. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343342441.397415.jpg
With Empiremods blue steel drip shield
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343342483.298750.jpg
With smoktek DCT and cherry vape tip

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
This post probably belongs in another category so don't be surprised if a mod moves it.

I got my first Provari back in March 2012. Love at first sight and vape. I bought the second one less than a month later. I bought the last 2 when the blue and green led's went up for sale. I use them with DCT mostly and use dual coils at 4.2 - 4.4 setting. Love my nice warm vapes. Sometimes I will drip on one with a LR bridgeless atty and drip shield from Empire Mods. I'm mostly too lazy to drip much except when making juice and tasting it.

The quality and value of this PV is outstanding IMHO and I will never be sorry I bought 4. Vaping valhalla for many many years to come.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
This post probably belongs in another category so don't be surprised if a mod moves it.

I got my first Provari back in March 2012. Love at first sight and vape. I bought the second one less than a month later. I bought the last 2 when the blue and green led's went up for sale. I use them with DCT mostly and use dual coils at 4.2 - 4.4 setting. Love my nice warm vapes. Sometimes I will drip on one with a LR bridgeless atty and drip shield from Empire Mods. I'm mostly too lazy to drip much except when making juice and tasting it.

The quality and value of this PV is outstanding IMHO and I will never be sorry I bought 4. Vaping valhalla for many many years to come.

Awesome. If my DCT gives me any fits I'll look you up. Lol.

Dauslyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Can I ask why you require 4 Provaris? :) I see quite a few Provari fans with multiple mods, why is that? Extra back-ups for the vapocalypse?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Can I ask why you require 4 Provaris? :) I see quite a few Provari fans with multiple mods, why is that? Extra back-ups for the vapocalypse?

I'd imagine it is one of those things where all can be runnig different set-ups simultaneously. Personally, I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the juice that I have, let alone all those attachments/batteries and such. But hey, if you got the money and the organization, buy away.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
No OCD, just enjoy vaping multiple juices. I have tanks on 3, drip on one. I also have 6 Silver Bullets (some with kicks) and a couple of Helixes as well as Twists and old ego C gear, and an e hookah in work. They all get used, and I enjoy the variety. I am also well organized and make my own juice ;)

Ok I think u just took vaping and made it like work. Lol. How in the world do you keep all those straight? I may have 2 or 3 going with a different flavor and such but I'm still on my one main unit for 99% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread