• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ok, Here is My 2012 Theory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I"m not a prophet, and none of this is divinely inspired or anything like that. It's just my own personal opinion from learning and studying about all different things and then piecing them together in my head.

The year 2012 is significant. I know, I know, no man knows the day or the hour, I"m not talking about that just yet.

Many many ancient signs point to 2012 as a HUGE DEAL! Science is also now pointing to it as a huge deal, and I believe that Satan is pointing to it as a huge deal too!

I believe we are being geared up for some huge catastrophe that will usher in the NWO, which is satan's deal.

But wait, here comes the best part! I think Christians are going to leave this earth before this happens (raptured) and then the whole 2012 thing will come true, and will kill off 3/4 of the population. The only ones that survive are the ones that ride it through in the massive underground cities that the elite have been building for the last 100 years.

Then, after that, just when the ungodly survivors of the 2012 catastrophe think they are all in the clear (peace and security) the end will come and God's going to put an end to it once and for all.

What do you think? I wrote that really quickly, but I have alot of reasons why I"m thinking it will come down this way.

Of course, I could be totally wrong about this........but it sounds good. :blush:

adrianx

Jan 13, 2010
South Africa
  • Deleted by LisaLisa

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
You're doing good! Just a couple of teeks here and there. When the world is about to annihilate themselves at the end of the 7 year tribulation period, Jesus will return with us saints and will stop the complete destruction of the world. Scripture states that those whom He kills.....their blood will be as high as the bridles of horses. Jesus throws the anti-christ and the false prophet into the lake of fire and satan is chained for 1,000 years. Now, the people who remain are Christian, but the children born from them are still born with a sin nature. They will grow up and not all will support Jesus. There will be those rebel rousers who refuse to follow Jesus......after 1000 years, satan is released from his chains and he organizes a coup. he just never gives up. Then at that time, fire comes down from God out of Heaven and devours them! Then God throws satan into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Rev.20:9-10. Then comes the Great White Throne Judgment....the judgment us Christians don't go through. All of the unsaved people from the beginning of time until the end of the millenium will be judged. It's going to be awful. And it will be pointed out to these people how many times people witnessed to them and how they treated those folks. The lake of fire is no laughing matter, and those who will live there throughout eternity won't be laughing any longer.....and there is no hope.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So you've come over to the pre-trib p.o.v., Lisa? I figure the tribulation can't happen while the Holy Spirit is here on earth, and He dwells in us....so.... we have to be raptured before it can start. I also hold to the theory that it won't happen until the next pope is installed. (according to prophecy, Benedict is the second to last pope) And that could happen any day now.

~A

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
So you've come over to the pre-trib p.o.v., Lisa? I figure the tribulation can't happen while the Holy Spirit is here on earth, and He dwells in us....so.... we have to be raptured before it can start. I also hold to the theory that it won't happen until the next pope is installed. (according to prophecy, Benedict is the second to last pope) And that could happen any day now.

~A

I'm really starting to believe that more and more now. The reason is, if what the scientists are saying is true, and the mayan calandar is true, nobody on the face of the earth will survive whats coming, so the rapture must also be true! :)

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
Well my take on 2012 is that we will be going into another zodiac era. If you can recall the jews used to blow the rams horn for the era of aires. in fact they still do. When Jesus came around it was the age of pisces which the sign is a fish. It is a symbol of christianity and the fish is reffered to a few times in the bible and was the era during that time. We are now coming to the age of aquarius. Which Jesus even eludes to. He says that after me you will be greated by a man with a pitcher of water. Which is the sign for aquarius. I don't think we are going to have some catastrophic event like the poles are going to reverse or that planet x is coming by and will destroy the planet. I just think we will be changing the era.

I don't think that judgement day can be here yet. The reason being that the bible says that in order to come everyone in the four corners of the earth will know of Jesus. There are still places that don't know of him. But they might get informed by then.

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Well my take on 2012 is that we will be going into another zodiac era. If you can recall the jews used to blow the rams horn for the era of aires. in fact they still do. When Jesus came around it was the age of pisces which the sign is a fish. It is a symbol of christianity and the fish is reffered to a few times in the bible and was the era during that time. We are now coming to the age of aquarius. Which Jesus even eludes to. He says that after me you will be greated by a man with a pitcher of water. Which is the sign for aquarius. I don't think we are going to have some catastrophic event like the poles are going to reverse or that planet x is coming by and will destroy the planet. I just think we will be changing the era.

I don't think that judgement day can be here yet. The reason being that the bible says that in order to come everyone in the four corners of the earth will know of Jesus. There are still places that don't know of him. But they might get informed by then.

The age of aquarius???!!!!! Sir, you're talking new age garbage. Zodiac????? Remember Dangers of the Rainbow, Lisa Lisa? I believe in astronomy, not astrology. Sir, instead of looking to the stars for your answers, look to the One who made those stars! You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and have been discovered. I will pray for you, and I mean that in true earnest. Come to Jesus before it's too late. Please, sir......for your own sake.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

Just a reminder,written with love to you, about astrology. Astrology is the doctrines of demons. If you read information like that, ok, but just know that it does not come from God and it is deceptive.

Astrology is the interpretation of an assumed influence the stars (and planets) exert on human destiny. This is a false belief. The royal astrologers of the Babylonian court were put to shame by God’s prophet Daniel (Daniel 1:20) and were powerless to interpret the king’s dream (Daniel 2:27). God specifies astrologers as among those who will be burned as stubble in God’s judgment (Isaiah 47:13-14). Astrology as a form of divination is expressly forbidden in Scripture (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). God forbade the children of Israel to worship or serve the “host of heaven” (Deuteronomy 4:19). Several times in their history, however, Israel fell into that very sin (2 Kings 17:16 is one example). Their worship of the stars brought God’s judgment each time.

In the book of Isaiah Chapter 47, judgment is being pronounced on Babylon. Here is what Verse 13 says Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels: let now the astrologers, the star-gazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from the things that shall come upon thee. Here God is challenging astrologers and the like to save Babylon from judgment. He is mocking them.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
  • Deleted by LisaLisa
  • Reason: This is a forum for Christians.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
...holier than thou much? :(

Not at all. I am a sinner saved by Grace. But I know a charlatan when I see one, and his post tipped his hand. You see, God gives His children a discerning spirit and it's not just this post that led me to my post. This one was the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. God loves him and Jesus covered his sins, but unless he becomes a blood bought born again Christian, his fate is sealed. That is why I was pleading with him. I don't want this man to spend eternity separated from God. Someone has to care enough to tell him the truth, and I do care about this man's soul. But, it's out of my hands as I laid it at the foot of the Cross.

guitardedmark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.myspace.com
Not at all. I am a sinner saved by Grace. But I know a charlatan when I see one, and his post tipped his hand. You see, God gives His children a discerning spirit and it's not just this post that led me to my post. This one was the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. God loves him and Jesus covered his sins, but unless he becomes a blood bought born again Christian, his fate is sealed. That is why I was pleading with him. I don't want this man to spend eternity separated from God. Someone has to care enough to tell him the truth, and I do care about this man's soul. But, it's out of my hands as I laid it at the foot of the Cross.

I think it's unfortunate that you dont show respect for other people who do not share the same belief as you. To be honest, this type of "become a believer... OR ELSE" type of preaching makes me and other people run as far away from what you preach as possible. I'm glad your belief system is working for you. I respect that. If nothing else, I hope understand that force, fear and threats are not very effective if your trying to change someone's beliefs. Good luck and God bless you.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I think it's unfortunate that you dont show respect for other people who do not share the same belief as you. To be honest, this type of "become a believer... OR ELSE" type of preaching makes me and other people run as far away from what you preach as possible. I'm glad your belief system is working for you. I respect that. If nothing else, I hope understand that force, fear and threats are not very effective if your trying to change someone's beliefs. Good luck and God bless you.

You totally overlooked the statement I made saying that someone has to care enough to tell this man the truth. God loved us enough that he gave us free will. If he chooses not to hear the truth, I can't make him. I can't make anyone do anything, and neither will God. He is a Gentleman and will not force Himself on anyone. So.....let me get this straight. You are chastizing me, yet I haven't seen you post to this man. Don't you care enough to do that or do you just want to point a finger.:blink: Guilt trips don't work on me. I was taught by a pro........my mom!:laugh:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009

This is a Christian forum, and christians rely on the Bible for their guidance. The Bible makes it very clear that astrology is something that christians are not to mess around with. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with God Himself. We are only following the guide book here.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
This is a Christian forum, and christians rely on the Bible for their guidance. The Bible makes it very clear that astrology is something that christians are not to mess around with. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with God Himself. We are only following the guide book here.

Amein, dear Sister in Christ! Preach it! I'm giving you a standing ovation.....you can't see me because I'm hiding behind my hand....:facepalm: Actually it didn't really work because my face is MUCH bigger than my hand! :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread