• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Off To See The Wiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
B8A54ECE-3D7B-43CF-96FE-ECA834E73764.jpg

Finally able to figure out how to insert pic.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi guys! I am officially calling the new hang out thread "Hittman's Hideout"! Hitt hides out here way more than I do these days and deserves the headline! I'm starting it today so I imagine this one is going to be closed soon.(Classy). I think it's really awesome that the few of us have managed to keep this going for.....dare I say....years now! I know I'm not here much, but it's comforting to know that you all are still here! Thanks!

I hope OTD is ok too!!!

:)Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The theatre masks were kind of a last minute idea. I just talked to the guy Tuesday about it. I met him thru work several years ago. He has a small shop and does different kinds of metal work. He works with students sometimes at the local art institute so this was not a big stretch for him. I emailed him a picture and he had a girl that works for him hand sketch it then put it into the computer for the shape cutter. I supplied the sheet of aluminum and here we are with two masks. I'm really happy with how they came out.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. CES the party went well. We actually had two parties. One at 4:30 for family and a few friends and then at 7:30 she had theatre friends come over. They played just dance on the wii and then played cards against humanity. She had a good time. I was exhausted. Today we have a banquet to go to for the assistance league that she and her sister volunteer thru.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Sorry I missed you two. We were at honors night at the high school. My daughter got a few different awards and another scholarship. It was a surprise. None of us knew she was getting it. I'm so happy for her.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Good Morning, FC hope you were able to stay dry!

Still a little jet laggy as I woke up at 4:30am but spent time uploading some pics, will post a separate thread with pictures here later.

Here is a pic of my apartment we are closing on in July.
    Top floor, 2 beds 2.1 baths central heat/air about a 1000 sqft.

IMG_8091.jpg

Just around the corner from my apartment, its mostly pedestrian streets in the Historical section.

IMG_8181.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread