• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hello Ladies !

welcome+to+the+groups+with+ladies.jpg

Come on in and chat !

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good nite ladies!

Fingers crossed that I graduate to a brace tomorrow. Been in a cast for 11 weeks now. Things go really slow with thumb joint replacements. Doubt they will cut me loose using it yet tho. [emoji6]

8ed9cb96b1bdb72c47878969dd4be2aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
Good evening everyone!

It's been a busy day. Had to go out to do some shopping. If I had any idea that it would end up being three stores to get Diet Coke for the Mr I would have been tempted to say "this is for the birds!" and done it a different day. But he was having a bad head ache :( and I needed stuff too so it had to be done.

About one hour into my shift at the coffee shop, the loose lid from a bottle of caramel sauce fell off. The caramel drizzled extra thick all down the front of my apron, down my pants, and onto my socks and shoes. Not to mention multiple puddles on the counter top and floor. Oh my goodness! I frantically wiped up the stuff in between customers. Never was able to get the floor mopped so I hope none of the night crew slipped and fell in that sticky mess! Then I was skootching a tub of chai syrup and the thing decided to puke, thankfully not that much but I still wanted to run away laughing maniacally at all the messes. Ah, coffee shop life! :w00t:

Looking forward to a quiet, clean evening of watching TV with the Mr and the Zoo babies. And falling asleep on the couch wrapped in my favorite blanket, and lots of vaping too while I'm at it! :vapor:

I hope everyone has a pleasant night! :wub:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
lol at the new cat toy !

I've already put in more than a weeks work so far this week...mercy !
It's been really busy !

Rates went up in Florida...and boy, people are not at all pleased about it!
Why did my rates go up ?
Why did my rates go up ?
Why did my rates go up ?
Why did my rates go up ?
Why did my rates go up ?

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
Good evening ladies! It was a crazy morning at the coffee shop but nothing disastrous.

Was totally stoked to come home to Halo Mail! Got me a bunch of mini tanks and a sample of Tribeca juice. It is my vape of the night but I need to review Twisted Java before I get to this one!

Patricia how lucky your cats are to have found such a wonderful toy! Are they eating it too?

Classy, what rates went up?

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Here is a little bit of spring for everyone [emoji3]

My Peonies are blooming and I just put the hummingbird feeder up outside my kitchen window [emoji3][emoji259]

839657b356d75f4db7c601be1acb911f.jpg

d0124fbf8628a0c61b7f861cef8cd647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
It's been a great weekend here! Yesterday I had a short shift at work. When I got home I found that my daughter had done the dishes like I asked her to and The Mr was hard at 'work' at his computer finding a geocache site for us to go to. So we got the car packed up, kissed the dawg farewell, and headed out! A little over 3 hours later we were at the spot. We weren't able to find the treasure that was hidden but I did enjoy the time with my personal treasures who made me laugh so hard that I almost swerved into the other lane at one point! I love open empty roads :)

Today was a great service at Church and I've just been taking it easy. Daughter and I have a coffee shop date lined up, and there's lots of TV on the DVR to watch with the Mr tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread