• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hello Ladies !

welcome+to+the+groups+with+ladies.jpg

Come on in and chat !

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
Thank You classwife. I've been using this forum recently as therapy. By luck my doctor discovered 2 Brain Aneurysms in late April. Within a short amount of time of discovering them I went in to the hospital for clipping. I went to zero nicotine but since I'm out went back to low nicotine to take the edge off.

It was a rough start. I'm on Blood Thinners and needed to be taken off those. But I still needed something to thin my blood...so I was put on Lovenox shots...I could administer these at home. 3 days before my surgery I wasn't feeling good and went into the ER. I must have hit an artery/vein and wound up for 3 days in the hospital with having 2 blood transfusions ( stealth vaped in the hospital bathroom ).

My surgery was delayed...got out of the hospital on Sun and went back in on Fri to have the surgery. The doc was able to get the bigger brain aneurysm clipped but I was starting to stroke so he couldn't get to the smaller one. Will be evaluated again next month for the smaller one.

My head was cut open from the top of my forehead to the front of my ear. I was in the ICU and on the 3rd day was able to talk and walk. I then told my doc I wanted to go home. He said if I eat a hearty meal and walk a certain distance then he would release me...I did it and went home.

I never took any pain killers and when I went to see my doc a week later he called me a rock star of the hospital, LOL He nor any of his colleagues never heard anyone going this type of surgery w/o any pain meds. Probably why I was able to function better then most....not all drugged up.

So why is ECF helping me with my therapy....my eye was at a 90 degree angle ( has since returned to normal ). My memory and coordination was a little bad. So with just welcoming members and trying to help out with questions are helping me with reading and writing...

Thank You ECF!!!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon Dale

I saw your pic of your new wrap set up...very pretty !
    Good afternoon and thank you Classy :)
    I saw you had swung by ;)

Thank You classwife. I've been using this forum recently as therapy. By luck my doctor discovered 2 Brain Aneurysms in late April. Within a short amount of time of discovering them I went in to the hospital for clipping. I went to zero nicotine but since I'm out went back to low nicotine to take the edge off.

So why is ECF helping me with my therapy....my eye was at a 90 degree angle ( has since returned to normal ). My memory and coordination was a little bad. So with just welcoming members and trying to help out with questions are helping me with reading and writing...

Thank You ECF!!!

Hi keonee, we don't know each other but that ^^^ is awesome!! :)

Catmom

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2011
    Blue Ridge Heaven
    Happy whatever day it is ladies. I'm so far behind!

I hate computers! I've been using my husband's personal laptop, which is my old laptop, for over a week now. I have a new laptop coming. Sometime. It's actually a refurbished Dell. Was supposed to be ready today, but it didn't even get to the computer shop yet. Sometime next week I guess. This computer is so slow that after working on it all day I don't even enjoy my usual nonwork computer activities. Maybe they'll surprise me and call tomorrow and say it came in and they got everything done! Would make for a nice 3-day weekend.

Going to play solitaire on my phone. See y'all sometime!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread