• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic, just Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Go for it! Even if there was a thread (and i don't remember one offhand), if it's old enough to be buried, then it's be worth starting a new one :) )

(having the word "ladies" or the equivalent in the thread title helps cut down on drop ins by guys who see the thread and don't realize that it's here in TWR )

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well glad you made it through pre-op!!

jjnight.gif

rycheme

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Update on my situation - I talked to a whole lot of people and made the decision to go back to my old job. Everyone has been extremely understanding and I definitely feel good about my decision. Even though I failed my most recent homework assignment, my instructor set up extra time for me after-hours to discuss it and gave me some great pointers for going forward. I came home happy for the first time in 2.5 months :)

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Here's a handy little thread to chat about whatever. Don't worry about being on topic..I never do:p
I wanted you to know I deleted the guest room. It turns out guys aren't allowed to post in here anyway..some do sneak in but not many.
So tell me something about yourselves, I am mostly just a goof. I like it but my family finds it wearing..LOL
I have had about every non technical job there is, I worked retail, food service, tele-wagering at Jai Alai, Flag person for a construction company. I took census door to door..not fun! I was an Avon Lady, a guard for Burns, A nursey school teacher on and on. I am smart but hate it when it when a job gets old or we have to move again (Military).
My favorite job was phased out from under me , an inventory clerk for Wal-Mart Vision Center, I got to order, recieve shipments and do stock balances all over the store. (Ummm, sounds a lot like ordering e-stuff!) Not tied to a desk. I made up order forms that they still use. But in their wisdom..not, they decided that the store inventory clerks could do better. They didn't.
I am married..often. :pMike and I have been married 33 years. I have 2 grown kids and 2 grands. I was born into a military family and married Military.
I love doing genealogy and have tracked down GGGGrandparents from all over. There are a few that must have been in witness protection.
That's pretty much 'ME". Who are you?
Remember NO dates, NO last names or id of any kind, Bad people are on the internet!
Any of you can start a thread on any topic you like..and please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread