No response from ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hi, I opened a ticket last Friday and have received no response 6 days later. What is going on? You guys used to be very responsive to open tickets.

Ticket tracking ID: NAJ-Y36-BJJ9
hi Orbachs
thumb_biggrin-1.gif
I'd respomd to ya butts I got noi idea wats you talkin bouts dere
thumb_laugh.gif

Reactions: stols001

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
Orbach since no response -personally would give them a call the phone# is listed on their site under contact.
No answer at that phone number either. Looks like they may be going out of business. They used to be good and reliable but now I don't recommend anyone buys anything from these people.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Orbach-
Last posting for anything was from associate and ECF member Woody55 over a month ago Jan16th .
Its been a couple of years since i bought anything from them but there was a very active page here good while back then it faded.
Before name changed they were called Gotvapes.

I would keep trying to call and keep posting on ECF sooner or later you may get Dan goes by Dannoman on ECF or Woody55 to reply on ECF or someone answer the phone.
Good luck.

Last edited:

orbach

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2012
Florida
Orbach-
Last posting for anything was from associate and ECF member Woody55 over a month ago Jan16th .
Its been a couple of years since i bought anything from them but there was a very active page here good while back then it faded.
Before name changed they were called Gotvapes.

I would keep trying to call and keep posting on ECF sooner or later you may get Dan goes by Dannoman on ECF or Woody55 to reply on ECF or someone answer the phone.
Good luck.

I'll just contest the charges on my credit card. Thanks for your response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread