Nicotine ShowsPpotential Medical Benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
"Our study also provides evidence that smokers may indeed smoke, in part, to improve their mood --

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/09/12/20091.aspx :D

Health Benefits of Nicotine without Smoke – Nicotine Water

This is a strange idea - Nicotine Water.

Research showed that the logic behind it and this is creating widespread interest due to its possible health benefits.

The idea behind Nicotine water is to give the benefits of Nicotine without, the other 4,000 odd chemicals in cigarettes that can cause disease and death.

By delivering Nicotine in Nicotine water, smokers can drink it when they don’t want to smoke or can’t smoke and may be getting some health benefits as well.Nicotine helps you feel better

Nicotine is also known to activate the receptors on the surface of cells in certain parts of the brain, causing these neurons to release the Neuro-transmitter dopamine, a chemical which gives feelings of pleasure.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/articles/422.html

Last edited:

mitzeli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
louisiana
Ok that is awesome and I would look for it for the times I can't vape for long periods of time.
Just a thought PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! I can totally see someone trying to DIY this. It would take SOOOOO very little juice and if you screw up you could DIE. This would not give you the opportunity to change the dose if it is to high. If you vaped between 18 to 24 mg depending on you drop SIZE (which varies amongst droppers) one drop would about equal a cigarette. It would be dangerous. I am not giving a recipe or anything. I like the idea but would not do it DIY and I DO DIY my own juice.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Just a thought PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! I can totally see someone trying to DIY this. It would take SOOOOO very little juice and if you screw up you could DIE. This would not give you the opportunity to change the dose if it is to high. If you vaped between 18 to 24 mg depending on you drop SIZE (which varies amongst droppers) one drop would about equal a cigarette. It would be dangerous. I am not giving a recipe or anything. I like the idea but would not do it DIY and I DO DIY my own juice.

I agree!!!!
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!!! last thing we need is a surge in DIY related accidents to shed more bad light on vaping, we have enough to worry about as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread