Negatine effects of Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaston

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
Texas, USA
Kaston, on the suppliers thread, there have been posts from Pillbox and Rustylug about a fuss with officials. It's a good read. A very pertinent part of the official objection to selling existing carts is this:

That's what I meant by my earlier comment on nicotine. That's a very easy to understand statement on why nicotine inhalation differs from smoking a tobacco product.

Thanks for that clarification Bob. I knew from many of your posts that you are very intelligent, so i was confused!

frightline

May 11, 2009
Wisconsin
Also being new to e-cigs i had that question too!
E -smoking will not prevent cancer overall but will prevent cancer from smoking analogs.
My question was a while back,"What about nicotine levels?"
I went through all the math and asked makers about the dosage levels.I know that e cigs are healthier than analogs but i also want to make sure i am not doubling or tripeling my nicotine intake!!!High blood pressure is a side effect of Nicotine!
I want to get healthier not sicker!! I don't mean to babble but this is a side effect!!!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Please, don't anyone take for granted that e-cigs are harmless
What nicotine is not, a carcinogen.
It is toxic, poisonous if ingested in high levels....40-60 mgs will kill you, your pets, your kids. That's about a teaspoonful of 24mg/ml juice, less than that if your nic density is higher. Please be careful about storing juice, and spills on your skin should be washed immediately. Do not expose your children to it, even on just your fingers. Or let your pet lick your skin after contact with the juice. WASH it off. It will absorb through your skin. It kills bugs!
Nicotine is highly addictive: it is rightly unknown if the substance itself is addictive OR if it is added to any other substance makes that the addiction. This is a question long been posed by cigarette smokers, is it the nicotine or is it other things in the cigarette we are addicted to. Either way, the nicotine-laden neuron receptors in your brain will make you feel euphoric when nicotine is in the blood system. Overdosing will make you feel giddy, or increased heart rate, sluggish, "out-of-focus", stomach cramps or nausea....stop ingesting immediately, symptoms will subside unless other physical conditions intensify danger. Cut down the level you have been using.
Nicotine is known to raise blood pressure levels, by constricting blood vessels. Smokers always have known the red blotches on a smoker's face are capillaries under the skins' surface that become occluded, blood does not flow easily through the tiny things, clotting can take place, making it look like your nose is red or purple, under-eye black circles, and across the cheeks and general "ruddy" looking skin. My "mask" is nearly gone!, but I always looked tired because of bloated stagnated circulation in my skin. But do watch your blood pressure, especially if you are pre-disposed to high BP, heart problems, lung problems, poor circulation (diabetes) PAD, COPD,etc.. This is not a joke, e-cigs are from 100 - 1000 times safer than cigarettes, but don't fool yourself into being complacent about the nicotine. And make sure others know it as well. Ignorance about this is surely not blissful.

Disclaimer:This information is from my research, so please take that into account.

Last edited:

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009

rustylug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
www.bebo.com
Kaston, on the suppliers thread, there have been posts from Pillbox and Rustylug about a fuss with officials. It's a good read. A very pertinent part of the official objection to selling existing carts is this:
quote]

I just came a cross this tonight, so i thought i would post my latest video on here to show you the out come of what happend.

This was just a coinsidance that i made a new video tonight :)

YouTube - New 901 Movie With Hi To Sam

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Um.... I'm sure I've swallowed more than a teaspoon in one day... :lol:
Please, don't anyone take for granted that e-cigs are harmless
What nicotine is not, a carcinogen.
It is toxic, poisonous if ingested in high levels....40-60 mgs will kill you, your pets, your kids. That's about a teaspoonful of 24mg/ml juice, less than that if your nic density is higher. Please be careful about storing juice, and spills on your skin should be washed immediately. Do not expose your children to it, even on just your fingers. Or let your pet lick your skin after contact with the juice. WASH it off. It will absorb through your skin. It kills bugs!
Nicotine is highly addictive: it is rightly unknown if the substance itself is addictive OR if it is added to any other substance makes that the addiction. This is a question long been posed by cigarette smokers, is it the nicotine or is it other things in the cigarette we are addicted to. Either way, the nicotine-laden neuron receptors in your brain will make you feel euphoric when nicotine is in the blood system. Overdosing will make you feel giddy, or increased heart rate, sluggish, "out-of-focus", stomach cramps or nausea....stop ingesting immediately, symptoms will subside unless other physical conditions intensify danger. Cut down the level you have been using.
Nicotine is known to raise blood pressure levels, by constricting blood vessels. Smokers always have known the red blotches on a smoker's face are capillaries under the skins' surface that become occluded, blood does not flow easily through the tiny things, clotting can take place, making it look like your nose is red or purple, under-eye black circles, and across the cheeks and general "ruddy" looking skin. My "mask" is nearly gone!, but I always looked tired because of bloated stagnated circulation in my skin. But do watch your blood pressure, especially if you are pre-disposed to high BP, heart problems, lung problems, poor circulation (diabetes) PAD, COPD,etc.. This is not a joke, e-cigs are from 100 - 1000 times safer than cigarettes, but don't fool yourself into being complacent about the nicotine. And make sure others know it as well. Ignorance about this is surely not blissful.

Disclaimer:This information is from my research, so please take that into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread