Nicotine % in Vapor Vs. Analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
No dizziness. Concerned that nicotine also increases heart rate as does even caffeine. Guess I just need to play it as it comes - thanks for your help!

Do you have a heart condition? I can vape all day long and don't experience any problem. I certainly couldn't drink coffee all day long. I drink one or two cups of coffee in the morning and that's it for me. Would never drink coffee before going to bed. vaping has never stopped me from sleeping, in fact I fall asleep with no problem right after vaping.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Yes! Just enough to kill the craving! :) I'm learning a lot here - just didn't want to take in more than I was before I started vaping. Do NOT want to "smoke" again either! Thank you!

So use your 12mg, try some lower level, say 6mg or 9mg if the cravings are getting to you, switch back to 12mg. You can go up and down as you feel the need for stronger in necessary. Many vapers will use a higher level during the day (more stress??) and lower in the evening, no harm in that approach.

If the nic fits get really bad, log on to ECF and let us know...(we'll help bury the bodies if necessary..:blink:..:oops:..:laugh:)

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
Some of the nicotine When vaporized is destroyed. A good estimate is roughly half of all nicotine in the juice is destroyed. Well nicotine is not known to be a carcinogen there has never been any great deal of study into the carcinogenic effects of nicotine. Nicotine is metabolized into you cotinine, cotinine was prescribed as an antidepressant for a number of years but was eventually pulled from the market for a number of reasons including the fact that some believed it was carcinogenic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread