Nicotine choices

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello, I have learned so much from this forum but need suggestions for where to buy great quality nicotine in smaller quantity than gallons. I have always purchased from Nude Nicotine but not sure when they will re-open. Thank you in advance. AND if this should be moved to another forum, please do or let me know and I will.

Reactions: no|ah

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
UncLeJunkLe has a blog post with a list of sellers:

Thankfully it looks like there are still quite a few choices, despite many sellers going out of business or switching to wholesale only.

Last edited:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
UncLeJunkLe has a blog post with a list of sellers:

Thankfully it looks like there are still quite a few choices, despite many sellers going out of business or switching to wholesale only.
Thank you! Will do some sleuthing!

Reactions: no|ah

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
I am curious why “Nicotine River” is not on the list? Has anyone had experience with that company?
They're towards the bottom, listed as wholesale only.

It looks like that info is accurate too; In the cart on Nic River, there's a shipping notice: "For all nicotine, freight shipping to commercial/business addresses is the only available shipping option." If you proceed, when you go to check out, they do ask for your business name, among other things.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
They're towards the bottom, listed as wholesale only.

It looks like that info is accurate too; In the cart on Nic River, there's a shipping notice: "For all nicotine, freight shipping to commercial/business addresses is the only available shipping option." If you proceed, when you go to check out, they do ask for your business name, among other things.
Thank you! Guess I was intrigued by their positive reviews. Lol

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Nicotine River, aka River Supply is no longer selling to individuals. They stopped this a couple years ago when all the shipping regulations came down. If you're a business, they will sell but no more to the rest of us. I used them exclusively and did buy enough nicotine when I could to last me the rest of my life.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Nicotine River, aka River Supply is no longer selling to individuals. They stopped this a couple years ago when all the shipping regulations came down. If you're a business, they will sell but no more to the rest of us. I used them exclusively and did buy enough nicotine when I could to last me the rest of my life.
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread