Not open for further replies.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Sure thing:
In empty bottle add 2 ml of tobacco flavor and then add 2 ml of VG or PG or Ethanol or water or any blend you prefer. I like to heat it at this point cause I use VG and need it more fluid. After warm and fluid, count slowly and rhythmically to 100 while you shake the bottle back and forth in time. That's my ritual anyway.

I like to let it sit for at least a few days shaking once (count to 100) every day to make sure the flavor is well dispersed and evenly diluted.

Fill glass dropper bottle with 10-12ml of 6-12mg VG.
Apply one drop of the 50/50 tobacco blend you created.

Its fun to then add other flavors to this tobacco juice you have created.

Sounds interesting. I'll have to give that a whirl. Thanks:)

smelly

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Central, FL USA
Make a 10ml batch of RY4 or Turkish and put a drop of that solution in there. Really kicks it up a notch. Maybe add a little pyrazine, a sweetener, a little caramel and/or vanilla... Mm mm good. Been vaping a honey mix similar to this for about a week now. Had to retire the Bakers flavors honey though. That caramel color is havoc on wicks and coils and not to mention I'm nervous about inhaling colorings :/.

Last edited:

smelly

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Central, FL USA
Decided to give mango creme another whirl. Still blegh. This time I whipped up a batch of mango from TFA at my usual percentage then I took a batch of mango creme 5% that I haven't touched since first taste test and added a few drops of it to the TFA mix. Eh, it's vapable but I'd rather have plain TFA. I'm going to empty that batch of mango creme. I can find a better use for the bottle.

I did notice that the creme smell was stronger than I remember it being a couple weeks ago. Which isn't a good thing IMO.

I have started dumping the whole vial of tobacco mixture into 45ml of my preferred dilutants. This yields 50ml total. That way I can just transpose 1% to 10% in my recipes. 10% of my mix is the same as 1% of the hard-to-manage tobacco absolute and much easier to measure. In addition I find that it gives a head start to the mixing and steeping process.

Reactions: Mowgli

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Smelly can you clarify? are you saying you take the 5 ml bottle of tobacco flavor and add it to a 2.5 ml bottle of VG (or PG) first, then take a drop from that into your bottle 10 ml nic base ?
I got some of the tobacco, and mixed it at .5%, let it steep and tried to vape it. It is a coil killer! It gunks my coil up in like two hours and a dry burn leaves a crusty whitish ash. I absolutely loved the flavor profile nonetheless, very strong Virginia flavor to my palate. I began using it as an add on for other recipe's very much like I use tobacco absolute. The .5% solution added to other tobacco flavors at 1%-2% seems to add a nice rich realistic tobacco flavor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread