Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you to all the Veterans and those who are still serving!!!!

And DANGIT!!!!!!!!!! I spent most all my $$ today on video games or I would sooooo be on this sale. Ah well I have plenty of amazing juice, and now some amazing games to enjoy while I am vaping.

What did ya get? Zing!!

Varelse

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Western Central IA
Thanks KENT. I just spent the last 13 days and nights at the Omaha VA across three floors and four departments (first day home) wiithout my PVD that was loaded with Strawnilla/CLS. :blink:

Anyone who's ever been to the VA here knows you get asked if you smoke a lot so the subject of elec. cigs and juice came up quite often. I was really surprised at how curious and positive my nurses' responses were to vaping. I think I talked one smoker who tried a disposable and hated it to fork up $40 for a decent atty and PVD.

Of course, had to add that one of the world's maddest mixologists is right in Omaha so they could check your site out.

Last edited:

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
My dad served in WW2 in Germany. My uncle(dad's brother) was on the beach at Normandy on DDay. The horrors he experienced there caused him to become an alcoholic after he was released rom the service. PTSD was unknown then but both of these men suffered from it until the day they both died. I thank all veterans for their service!! Both past and present.

Respect to your Pops and uncle. Me and the wifey just got done watching the Ken Burns WWII documentary on Netflix. If you havent seen it, I highly recommend it. Its depressing as all hell but really makes you understand the absolute horrors those men had to endure. Its the kind of thing that makes you wonder "Could I have done that?" Me? No way. Im a total wuss. Men of that generation were special, no doubt.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Clark. I just spent the last 13 days and nights at the Omaha VA across three floors and four departments (first day home) wiithout my PVD that was loaded with Strawnilla/CLS. :blink:

Anyone who's ever been to the VA here knows you get asked if you smoke a lot so the subject of elec. cigs and juice came up quite often. I was really surprised at how curious and positive my nurses' responses were to vaping. I think I talked one smoker who tried a disposable and hated it to fork up $40 for a decent atty and PVD.

Of course, had to add that one of the world's maddest mixologists is right in Omaha so they could check your site out.

I've spent my time down at the VA - I did some pro-bono counseling down there for a PTSD support group. Good men and women down there (working hard with limited resources!!)

Varelse

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Western Central IA
I've spent my time down at the VA - I did some pro-bono counseling down there for a PTSD support group. Good men and women down there (working hard with limited resources!!)

Great men and women. I think I ran into more people who probably qualified for Sainthood before their 35th BD than than all the Dali's in Tibet and Popes in Rome.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
A day for reflection over many decades.

My mother was born on February 2 1918, while her father James was away at war. He died on May 28th 1918 of wounds while a POW, and is buried in the beautifully tended Valenciennes cemetery in France.

So, my mother never knew her father, and he never got to see his daughter.
Apart from a very old photograph, I never knew my grandfather.

I bought one of the ceramic poppies from the installation at the Tower of London and dedicated it online to him.
Thanks to the Royal British Legion and the volunteer photographers, I now have a high resolution photo file of his grave.

In WW2, my own father served in the army in Sierra Leone & Burma, his brother a pilot in the RAF. Both spared to return home, but both gone now.

Remembering them all today, along with all who serve their country and countrymen. God bless them.

Sweepea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2014
SE Florida
Two new Assassin's Creed titles my favorite games of all time. :) Sorry for the OT (I'm just a tad stoked:p) back to honoring our Vets!!!

Love assassin's creed....and your avatar....planning to do the good mom thing and get the new games for the kids for Christmas but dang it means I have to wait til then to play too! . So today while thinking of all our veterans past and present.....plan to celebrate with more Nicoticket juice! Thanks Clark and co. for a nice sale to make this day more special.
Three of my kids marched in parades Sunday and today. I told all of them the most important thing is LOOK at the men and women on the sidelines either in a uniform or wearing a hat or something indicating veteran status. Smile at them, make them feel special. It's their day.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I am so incredibly lucky to have been able to spend my day serving those who served. I was setting up "Buddy Links", simplified smart phones that are linked to a another for soldiers undergoing PTSD treatment. It was such an honor being able to tell them how very much I appreciate them. Two of them are vapers, so I got to share some NT love with them. Looking forward to meeting up with them along with my steep box in 2 weeks!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I am so incredibly lucky to have been able to spend my day serving those who served. I was setting up "Buddy Links", simplified smart phones that are linked to a another for soldiers undergoing PTSD treatment. It was such an honor being able to tell them how very much I appreciate them. Two of them are vapers, so I got to share some NT love with them. Looking forward to meeting up with them along with my steep box in 2 weeks!

Penguiness :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
A day for reflection over many decades.

My mother was born on February 2 1918, while her father James was away at war. He died on May 28th 1918 of wounds while a POW, and is buried in the beautifully tended Valenciennes cemetery in France.

So, my mother never knew her father, and he never got to see his daughter.
Apart from a very old photograph, I never knew my grandfather.

I bought one of the ceramic poppies from the installation at the Tower of London and dedicated it online to him.
Thanks to the Royal British Legion and the volunteer photographers, I now have a high resolution photo file of his grave.

In WW2, my own father served in the army in Sierra Leone & Burma, his brother a pilot in the RAF. Both spared to return home, but both gone now.

Remembering them all today, along with all who serve their country and countrymen. God bless them.

God bless you, your grandfather, your father, and your other family whom served.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Love assassin's creed....and your avatar....planning to do the good mom thing and get the new games for the kids for Christmas but dang it means I have to wait til then to play too! . So today while thinking of all our veterans past and present.....plan to celebrate with more Nicoticket juice! Thanks Clark and co. for a nice sale to make this day more special.
Three of my kids marched in parades Sunday and today. I told all of them the most important thing is LOOK at the men and women on the sidelines either in a uniform or wearing a hat or something indicating veteran status. Smile at them, make them feel special. It's their day.

You are very welcome SP - and - thank you for passing the tradition of VD down to the kids... never forget, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread