Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
VETERANS SALE!

TAKE 20% OFF HALO e-liquid

In remembrance of the great men and women that have served our country, Halo is pleased to announce our week long Veterans Sale. From now until midnight on November 13th 2013, you will receive 20% off your entire purchase of Halo e-liquid. This is the perfect time to stock up on all your favorite Halo flavors, or to try some of our exciting new flavors like Voodoo or Southern Classic. In addition, you will receive FREE Priority Shipping on all orders over $75 regardless of which products you order. Please note this 20% discount is valid on Halo Bottled e-liquid and Sample Packs only, and does not apply to hardware purchases.

COUPON CODE: FREEDOM
Code must be entered at checkout to receive discount.

THANK YOU FOR OUR FREEDOM
This Veteran's Day, we honor those who have so bravely served this country. America is founded on the principles of freedom, justice, and liberty for all. Our nation's soldiers serve every day to protect these ideals, and deserve the appreciation of every individual living in our great country. These soldiers and their families make sacrifices so the rest of us can enjoy the luxury of freedom. Our country is forever indebted to our veterans for their quiet courage and exemplary service. On Veteran's Day, take a moment to remember those who sacrifice their lives every moment to achieve peace and democracy. Please take the time to thank a Veteran this year.

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

943720_10152692797719298_477430450_n.jpg

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
just put in for midnight apple today.
i had tobacco sampler with my starter and this is my fave.
Good all day.

Was the HX3 in the sampler? I forget. It's suppose to be fruity and with a kiss of menthol.

When I began with HALO, I just bought a few big 30ml bottles and didn't bother with the sampler, since I knew there were flavors that didn't sound appealing to me at the time. Keep those sample bottles around; you might like some of them more in a few months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread