Nicoticket shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tencars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Tennessee, USA
Oh me'.... I'm shopping for goodies again. I didn't make the wife very happy on my last try.. Oh me'....

I use a Nemesis and kayfun she likes her evods. My last order of a new juice was a bust since it will take
Weeks of steeping to be ready and we are out of our regular flavors.

We are trying to fine a new liquid vendor since the old one changed the
Mix or formulation on flavors we had been buying.

We really want to try Nicoticket and need suggestions on what would be good right out of the mailbox.
Likes: vanillanut, light tobaccos and custards ( no candy or cinnamon ) love a RY4 type as long as the tobacco is
Not to over powering.

Sooooo. Since we are out of steeped juice we need at least one that could be used right away.
Flavors we like we keep several bottles steeping.

Oh me... Unhappy wife unhappy...well we all know how that goes.....:facepalm::unsure:

Skorpeyon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
If you like your custards you will probably really enjoy Custard's Last Stand and Crème Brûlée. The Crème brûlée tastes very similar to the Custards Last Stand except that it has an extra burnt caramel taste to it. I've tried both right out of the mailbox and enjoyed them immensely. They do get better over time.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Custards: Both the CLs and Crème Brulee are good to go when you get them (they're even better if you can give them some steep time).

Of course, get ready to get "infected" when you order the Virus! And Radioactive is great, as well.
When you check out the site, you'll notice some liquids have an (SR) next to them (Short Run; you never know how long they'll be there). Try some of those out (jonesing over the Root Beer Float lately, and the "Home Slice" is newest offering).
Hard to go wrong with any of NT's juices, IMHO--good luck!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Oh me'.... I'm shopping for goodies again. I didn't make the wife very happy on my last try.. Oh me'....

I use a Nemesis and kayfun she likes her evods. My last order of a new juice was a bust since it will take
Weeks of steeping to be ready and we are out of our regular flavors.

We are trying to fine a new liquid vendor since the old one changed the
Mix or formulation on flavors we had been buying.

We really want to try Nicoticket and need suggestions on what would be good right out of the mailbox.
Likes: vanillanut, light tobaccos and custards ( no candy or cinnamon ) love a RY4 type as long as the tobacco is
Not to over powering.

Sooooo. Since we are out of steeped juice we need at least one that could be used right away.
Flavors we like we keep several bottles steeping.

Oh me... Unhappy wife unhappy...well we all know how that goes.....:facepalm::unsure:

Heya 10C - welcome to the NT forum!

I think you'll find any of the vanilla products - CLS/CB - to be good right out of the box for the most part. On average they go out with better than a month of pre-steep time. For example, CLS in 6 (the fastest moving of all the products) was mixed in early April!

H1N1 will be right up your alley with one notable exception - some people get a faint cinnamon note from it. It's derived entirely from Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) so it's far from dominant, and it may not appear at all. Radioactive is another tobacco option - it's more "earthy" and "woodsey" than H1N1 - difficult to describe but it also has definitive vanilla notes! Either would be good to go FOOB, especially Radioactive - it's approaching 3 months steep time now?

tencars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Tennessee, USA
Heya Kent,

Even the unsolicited reviews on YouTube like ya goodies with little to no steeping. The force spoken of above will
Be tamed if the internet rumors are accurate. Since its on the internet I'm sure its truthful.... Or could it be my 60yrs
Is Messing with my little ole Greg matter. Hmmmm.

What was I doing??? Oh yes...

H one N one.
Custer's last stand
And that frenchy stuff .... CRÈME BRÛLÉE. Gotta try something that requires things over letters.

I'll get a order in this week. You can believe it cause its right here on the internet. Oh me.....

Many thanks!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Heya Kent,

Even the unsolicited reviews on YouTube like ya goodies with little to no steeping. The force spoken of above will
Be tamed if the internet rumors are accurate. Since its on the internet I'm sure its truthful.... Or could it be my 60yrs
Is Messing with my little ole Greg matter. Hmmmm.

What was I doing??? Oh yes...

H one N one.
Custer's last stand
And that frenchy stuff .... CRÈME BRÛLÉE. Gotta try something that requires things over letters.

I'll get a order in this week. You can believe it cause its right here on the internet. Oh me.....

Many thanks!!

tencars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Tennessee, USA
You can't get this kind of ambiance anywhere! It just adds to the enjoyment of the juice. LOL

Amen on that.. Then I go place a order and backward type my Addy numbers for shipping. I sat here looking at the confirmation email
Saying to myself " self something doesn't look right" then the force sitting next to me had a flowery word to suggest my mistake.

Grey matter failed me again! NO, its the puters fault..... The force doesn't believe me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread