Status
Not open for further replies.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
eliquid filling stations - basically the center of the production line. Filamatic machines xfer liquid from 5 gallon buckets to smaller bottles in exactly 60ml quantities (allows us to fill bottles efficiently and accurately)

Clark how much for a 5 gallon bucket of Virus??

ecdeffca75c8a8cd8a67eb16c727c782.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Heya uab! Good to see you. I am like you, a bit conservative on juice consumption. When I lost my mom I went back to smoking (still haven't quit entirely, I have a cigarette occasionally) - but - I almost never use more than 5ml of liquid (12mg) in a Baby Beast tank. I guess that makes me a toodle puffer, or at the very minimum a MTL vaper. I'll probably never been a cloud chaser, I can't imagine guzzling 15+ml of liquid every day - seems, excessive. I am glad the CLS found you well, and that it's burning nice and clean. You are spot on, I am relying on VG for sweetness as opposed to adding sweetener - it seems to be working out nicely especially when it comes to coil life. Good to be back brother, it's an honor to serve you.

Clark

youre vaping 12mg nic in a sub ohm tank? my lord that is gross lol

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Via!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Jacksonville FL
I felt 18mg wasn't a good representation of the work I am doing. That much nicotine distorts the flavor to a degree that we were experiencing lots of new users complaining about bad bottles for no other reason than they didn't understand the importance of nicotine and the contribution it makes to the tastes of an individual bottle. I recommend 12mg for the 18mg vapers, possibly with a lower (sun-ohm) atomizer, and restricted airflow.
I saw that too - looks like he's just starting with 3 main flavors and a "short run"
Will keep watching.

Well, sometimes, “believing in someone” is not TRULY the wisest thing to do...
It IS the MOST KIND...
But, it is not always truly earned or well deserved...

The very latest on the NicoTicket Front, is that in spite of a firm demand from customers for 18Mg juices. He has discontinued making 18mg because “That much nicotine distorts the flavor of the juice to the degree that new users were complaining about it”.

Pardon me, but does that sound like bull.... to anyone else but me?

He then recommends I begin using “sub-ohm” equipment...

Here is what I think Kent Brooks is up to...

He’s producing small batches of 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg He offers NO DISCOUNTS, NO COUPONS. RETAIL, FULL PRICE, PLUS SHIPPING

The first month he opened, he came close to selling out, almost “over night”...there was a big rush, the first day, with MANY customers “STOCKING UP” in preparation of the “next NicoTicket Armageddon”....now, into the second month, sales are not as brisk, especially in the 18mg ...he could have possibly run out of the lower percentages due to “Squirreling” ...well, whatever reason, 18mg sold out, it didn’t sell as FAST as the 0, 3, 6 & 12mg.

Personally, I think he managed to come up with enough financing to do several quick “short run” batches; he’d never really shut down his website, easy-peasy to enter the inventory, and sell what he’s made....and do what he has done before...run away...

I base this theory on one thing alone...no one who has customers BEGGING FOR PRODUCT says he won’t provide product to them. It is illogical! He doesn’t want stock building up...he wants to make it and sell it NOW.

We’ve all heard most businesses fail in the first year they open...they don’t fail in the first month or first two months...but, even a squirrel gets enough nuts after a while. About the only way I’m going to squirrel away much juice is if I get a great SALE...IM CERTAINLY not going to pay full retail price for long!!

I grew a pair and sent Kent a note on Facebook that said “it’s your choice, but, if you discontinue 18 mg, I’ll buy my juice elsewhere, I refuse to buy extra nicotine to make what YOU should be making for me, And I’m not changing my way of vaping to fit what juices you decide to make. I’m the customer, either you satisfy my wishes, or I will find a vendor who will...you aren’t the only guy who makes juice in town.”

I’m not going to be one of his victims, with a closet full of old juice that I bought because I was afraid he was going out of business...and he did...and then left town with a pocket full of my money cuz I was dumb enough to fall for “the story”...

Fool me once.....

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Via!,
You have two choices:
1. Make your own juice, or
2. Buy somewhere else.
I don't think you'll get a lot of sympathy here; no one is holding a gun to your head, saying you MUST buy juice from Nicoticket. Those that do, choose to do so. I don't see your theories gaining a lot of traction with those who have been customers for awhile.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Via!,
You have two choices:
2. Buy somewhere else.
I don't think you'll get a lot of sympathy here; no one is holding a gun to your head, saying you MUST buy juice from Nicoticket. Those that do, choose to do so. I don't see your theories gaining a lot of traction with those who have been customers for awhile.

Well said.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I felt 18mg wasn't a good representation of the work I am doing. That much nicotine distorts the flavor to a degree that we were experiencing lots of new users complaining about bad bottles for no other reason than they didn't understand the importance of nicotine and the contribution it makes to the tastes of an individual bottle. I recommend 12mg for the 18mg vapers, possibly with a lower (sun-ohm) atomizer, and restricted airflow.

It IS the MOST KIND...

The very latest on the NicoTicket Front, is that in spite of a firm demand from customers for 18Mg juices. He has discontinued making 18mg because “That much nicotine distorts the flavor of the juice to the degree that new users were complaining about it”.

He’s producing small batches of 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg He offers NO DISCOUNTS, NO COUPONS. RETAIL, FULL PRICE, PLUS SHIPPING

The first month he opened, he came close to selling out, almost “over night”...there was a big rush, the first day, with MANY customers “STOCKING UP” in preparation of the “next NicoTicket Armageddon”....now, into the second month, sales are not as brisk, especially in the 18mg ...he could have possibly run out of the lower percentages due to “Squirreling” ...well, whatever reason, 18mg sold out, it didn’t sell as FAST as the 0, 3, 6 & 12mg.

Personally, I think he managed to come up with enough financing to do several quick “short run” batches; he’d never really shut down his website, easy-peasy to enter the inventory, and sell what he’s made....and do what he has done before...run away...

I base this theory on one thing alone...no one who has customers BEGGING FOR PRODUCT says he won’t provide product to them. It is illogical! He doesn’t want stock building up...he wants to make it and sell it NOW.

We’ve all heard most businesses fail in the first year they open...they don’t fail in the first month or first two months...but, even a squirrel gets enough nuts after a while. About the only way I’m going to squirrel away much juice is if I get a great SALE...IM CERTAINLY not going to pay full retail price for long!!

I grew a pair and sent Kent a note on Facebook that said “it’s your choice, but, if you discontinue 18 mg, I’ll buy my juice elsewhere, I refuse to buy extra nicotine to make what YOU should be making for me, And I’m not changing my way of vaping to fit what juices you decide to make. I’m the customer, either you satisfy my wishes, or I will find a vendor who will...you aren’t the only guy who makes juice in town.”

I’m not going to be one of his victims, with a closet full of old juice that I bought because I was afraid he was going out of business...and he did...and then left town with a pocket full of my money cuz I was dumb enough to fall for “the story”...

Fool me once.....

You really express yourself very well. I tend to be more animalistic when I grow a set. It took very large cojones to venture on this side of the train tracks and I'll tell ya, I like it.

• Agree
Reactions: Pamawoman

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

It IS the MOST KIND...

Fool me once.....
This is the silliest post I have read in a great while. Soooooooo far off base.

Reactions: jdrewry

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Via!,
You have two choices:
2. Buy somewhere else.
*munching popcorn* eLiquid Jedi mind tricks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
A lot of places only sell 3mg and 6mg it’s what most people are vaping with sub ohm tanks. I’m at 12 on a 1.2 ohm coil works good for me. Good luck in your ventures. I can see why nicoticket doesn’t do 18 not enough people use it.
Heya Matcas, how you doing dude?

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Heya Matcas, how you doing dude?

I’m good got some beetlejuice it’s really good. Going to get some cls sounds good with the new recipe. I have a little left over and on a semi restrictive juice budget for the moment. Looking forward to the new flavors coming. How are you ? Happy to see you up and running again. Take care buddy.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I’m good got some beetlejuice it’s really good. Going to get some cls sounds good with the new recipe. I have a little left over and on a semi restrictive juice budget for the moment. Looking forward to the new flavors coming. How are you ? Happy to see you up and running again. Take care buddy.

Glad you are diggin' the juice - and - super happy you are doing well. I am doing very well - no complaints. I am so blessed to have so many loyal customers. I thought the business would slow up after the first month or so but it's going strong. One regret - every time I drop a "new" flavor it doesn't last long enough to capture reorders.

Reactions: matcas

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I don't sub ohm, still just MTL vaping, and only use 3mg, but I have been vaping over 5 years and did start on 18mg, just cut it down over the years :)

I still have that mod we did a deal on, although I forget the name. /scratches head The 26650 beast, looks like a nightstick. LOL

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I still have that mod we did a deal on, although I forget the name. /scratches head The 26650 beast, looks like a nightstick. LOL

I don't remember the name of it either now, was meant to be a higher end mod in it's day, rare 26650 mod back then, now probably only good for hitting someone over the head with lol

Reactions: Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    I don't remember the name of it either now, was meant to be a higher end mod in it's day, rare 26650 mod back then, now probably only good for hitting someone over the head with lol
    I will have to lost a picture and see if any of the old school peeps can identify it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread