Wakonda Strain

Status
Not open for further replies.

roshier

Jun 18, 2014
Kentucky, USA
7376f6ea08a0a1e040e321aa8209f6e3.jpg

Thank you fellow Nicoticket family members for mentioning this marvelous mixture for me to discover. Ever since i saw others mention the Wakonda Strain i bought my first bottle of Virus, and love it on its own, but mix it with Wakonda and youre in for a real treat.

Who else loves this blend? Any other flavors from Nicoticket that you have a habit of mixing regularly?

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
That's half (well some portion) the fun! They most all mix well together.

CLS, CB, and Frenilla can go in almost everything...some say it's blasphemous, but ACB can go in all the desserts and tobaccos too.

I'm partial to Apricot Ambition + Radioactive
GCD + one of the four mentioned above
Wakonda + ACB

More http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/607032-nt-ghetto-mixes.html

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I have to give props to Reign the Gamer for coining the phrase and making public the Wakonda Strain...others may have been silently doing it in the basement or in bathrooms, but he brought it to the What are you Vaping right now thread...

Thanks bud, it will probably be one of the only constructive things I do in my time here. I am glad yall thought it was fitting enough to keep it going. It's been a long while since I have had it I think in honor of this thread I shall mix a little up this evening.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I have to give props to Reign the Gamer for coining the phrase and making public the Wakonda Strain...others may have been silently doing it in the basement or in bathrooms, but he brought it to the What are you Vaping right now thread...

f5bf28a3a1de6ece184a45371670ee31.jpg

You best stay in the basement if you are defiling Wakonda.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Thanks bud, it will probably be one of the only constructive things I do in my time here. I am glad yall thought it was fitting enough to keep it going. It's been a long while since I have had it I think in honor of this thread I shall mix a little up this evening.
I keep you in mind you crazy Texan...[emoji3]
View attachment 407017

You best stay in the basement if you are defiling Wakonda.

I can't argue with you mah elder. But I have no trophy to offer at this time...[emoji4]

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread