Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
Sorry if this has been done already and I just can't find it, but is there anywhere that has a list of all the Nicoticket flavors past and present?

Being a n00b to Nicoticket I see pics or hear about flavors that are no longer available. I think it would be cool to have a listing of all of them sorta like this.

H1N1 (The Virus) Born: 01/01/01 Retired: 01/01/01 (Current, Current SR, Retired, In the Vault)

Winner of 2013 ECF Best tobacco. It is a NET tobacco that has always changing flavor notes depending on steep time.

Is there anything like this?

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
Good feedback on the sticky part. We've done almost 50 different liquids to date if you can believe it. We keep rotating, some make come-backs, some don't.

Wow! Didn't realize it was that many. I keep seeing pics with "Bedrock" and "Queen of Hearts" and I'm like what the hell are those?? LOL

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the thread OP. I've been wanting to try some their juice too. Wish they had a sample pack of sorts. Too many I want to try. I'm heading to the site suggested to you now:)

Hey Chimney - good to see ya - shout if ya have ?'s!~

jblindy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Kempner, Texas
Thanks for the thread OP. I've been wanting to try some their juice too. Wish they had a sample pack of sorts. Too many I want to try. I'm heading to the site suggested to you now:)

I was hesitant at first to order 15ml bottles without knowing if I would like the juice, as I had plenty of juices that I didn't like and flat out couldn't vape. But with all the good reviews and their price point I figured what the heck. Then when I received my first order I got a few pleasant surprises. The first was overfilled bottles by at least two if not more ml's. This is standard Nicoticket operating procedure. The next surprise was the first bottle I opened, Grandmas Cinnamon Danish. It was delicious, as were the Frenilla and Snickerdoodle. It was the first time that I liked, no loved, every flavor I ordered from a company and still continues to this day. I have found that their flavor profiles are pretty spot on. The juice pretty much matches the description. Nicoticket is the only company where I know I'll like whatever I order. Try em out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Oh, and their customer service.......AMAZING!!!

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I was hesitant at first to order 15ml bottles without knowing if I would like the juice, as I had plenty of juices that I didn't like and flat out couldn't vape. But with all the good reviews and their price point I figured what the heck. Then when I received my first order I got a few pleasant surprises. The first was overfilled bottles by at least two if not more ml's. This is standard Nicoticket operating procedure. The next surprise was the first bottle I opened, Grandmas Cinnamon Danish. It was delicious, as were the Frenilla and Snickerdoodle. It was the first time that I liked, no loved, every flavor I ordered from a company and still continues to this day. I have found that their flavor profiles are pretty spot on. The juice pretty much matches the description. Nicoticket is the only company where I know I'll like whatever I order. Try em out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Oh, and their customer service.......AMAZING!!!

Thanks Jblindy! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I usually torture myself with wanting to buy something before I do eventually give in:laugh: Plus all of the reviews I've read have been much like yours. The next round of torture will be deciding which ones to start with:laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Jblindy! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post. I usually torture myself with wanting to buy something before I do eventually give in:laugh: Plus all of the reviews I've read have been much like yours. The next round of torture will be deciding which ones to start with:laugh:

Torture? Sounds like fun. The safe-word is "MORE"

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

You really can't go wrong with the standard/core offerings. :D

Let us know what you "like" and I'm sure someone will offer some guidance. I found NT fairly early in my journey, so I have a limited amount of experience with other vendors. But, I can tell you what I don't like . . . .

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Good feedback on the sticky part. We've done almost 50 different liquids to date if you can believe it. We keep rotating, some make come-backs, some don't.

There was a cherry one once, wasn't there? I could have swore that I had a friend fill my tank once with Nicoticket and it was cherry. Seems about a year ago, but could not have been that long.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
There was a cherry one once, wasn't there? I could have swore that I had a friend fill my tank once with Nicoticket and it was cherry. Seems about a year ago, but could not have been that long.

Yes there was. It was axed when Clark slimmed down the NT offerings...It was the best cherry I had ever tasted. A perfect Rainier Cherry taste, just fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread