Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
You missed "stuff"... apparetnly, I was asleep for a good deal of this Stuff... but now, that I'm caught up, I plan to drip some Virus, drink coffee, and listen to some Godsmack, cause that's kinda how my mood is after all this "stuff."

Oh, and maybe, just maybe do some work on dat damned Lutron Systems program so I can order more juice, and maybe a shiny new :censored:

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
Sigh.... I am going to play devil's advocate here for a second.

There is so much drama here, when the end game isn't even in sight yet. Why taunt the mods and make them flock here even more?

I get that we are a really passionate bunch, but I think that everyone neeeds to Just chill out... This is not the end of the world, and it surely isn't the end of our fun and discussions. Be vigilant there is a solution to be worked out here, one that will make most of us happy I am sure. If you think that the implementation of these rules is really that bad, which honestly they are not. Then that is something you will have to just get over or move on.

I do agree that there should be more moderation in other forums, but honestly it seems like some of you are overdoing it just a little bit. We were all brought to this thread by Clark and Katy's great product, and honestly this is good for them as it will make this all about their business and gives them a place on a popular forum to get the attention they deserve. I think the " I don't like your rules, so I am taking my ball and going home" response is not the appropriate one, especially this early on. None of us even really know how this is playing out, what the exact rules are, and where it will end up...Clark just posted this news yesterday.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
This is for everyone that says they're leaving this thread and ECF (for however long) due to the forum owners decisions.

The only people you are hurting is Clark and NT. New people are coming to ECF daily to learn of good places to not only spend their money, but more importantly to help them kick the anaolg habit once and for all.

So they come here and see this NT forum and notice not many people posting in here and figure this really isn't a place for them and move along to another forum section (pick one, any one) and stay there and spend their vape budget there. Only to find out that the devices were more cig-alikes and the juice was made with "lord only knows what" crap from another country with no regard to people (again pick one, any one).

Seriously, If you can't come in here and discuss NT related stuff without feeling miserable, because you only want to talk about your DIY, or your next mod.

Maybe you really aren't an NT fan and supporter after all. If this hurts your feelings, and you think I'm talking about you. Get over yourself, already!

And yes, I don't post in here much anymore as I have dropped to 0mg and it is not an offering from NT at this time. I had to move on and really don't spend much time in ECF anymore. I am working myself away from vaping altogether, for my own health.

Crap, I'm out of time and need to go. I'll finish next time I drop in...

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
what did I miss???:confused::confused::confused:

There have been a lot of rule changes. Don't post anything in here that doesn't have to do with nicoticket. Don't sell or trade anything here or buy it outside the classifieds. Give it away here or keep it, unless you wanna deal through email, FB or phone. None of this is Clarke or Katy's fault. Just getting policed harder by the moderators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
This is for everyone that says they're leaving this thread and ECF (for however long) due to the forum owners decisions.

The only people you are hurting is Clark and NT. New people are coming to ECF daily to learn of good places to not only spend their money, but more importantly to help them kick the anaolg habit once and for all.

So they come here and see this NT forum and notice not many people posting in here and figure this really isn't a place for them and move along to another forum section (pick one, any one) and stay there and spend their vape budget there. Only to find out that the devices were more cig-alikes and the juice was made with "lord only knows what" crap from another country with no regard to people (again pick one, any one).

Seriously, If you can't come in here and discuss NT related stuff without feeling miserable, because you only want to talk about your DIY, or your next mod.

Maybe you really aren't an NT fan and supporter after all. If this hurts your feelings, and you think I'm talking about you. Get over yourself, already!

And yes, I don't post in here much anymore as I have dropped to 0mg and it is not an offering from NT at this time. I had to move on and really don't spend much time in ECF anymore. I am working myself away from vaping altogether, for my own health.

Crap, I'm out of time and need to go. I'll finish next time I drop in...

Well said Tyranny! I agree with this wholeheartedly!! there is a compromise to be had, but you have to be willing to give in order to get. The status quot has changed folks, and you either have to roll with the punches or get out of the ring. I decide I am rolling with the punches, because Clark and Katy deserve it... IMHO it's pretty selfish to do otherwise.

EDIT: woot 500 posts!

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA

No offense, but I would tread lightly with a comment like that. Many, if not all the regular posters, support NT with a fanatic zeal.

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
Totally with you JTL, but its hard when you and I've both been in the same "other" supplier thread, and NEVER saw this kinda stuff going on. I'm here to support Clark and Katy to my fullest though...

Oh I know, but even there they are starting to crack down. I posted some stuff about my new PV and I was told to not do it again, I completely get the rules for the Vendor section. This is like a virtual storefront where existing and potential customers can get the information they need and want about the product being offered by NT or whatever vendor it is from other people besides the vendor. This section really shouldn't be a Hodge-podge of all kinds of information...There are appropriate places for that. (Like the sub forum I posted.)

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks
  • Reason: repeated criticism of Moderators or their moderation activities

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Oh I know, but even there they are starting to crack down. I posted some stuff about my new PV and I was told to not do it again, I completely get the rules for the Vendor section. This is like a virtual storefront where existing and potential customers can get the information they need and want about the product being offered by NT or whatever vendor it is from other people besides the vendor. This section really shouldn't be a Hodge-podge of all kinds of information...There are appropriate places for that. (Like the sub forum I posted.)

That's actually a great way of looking at it. I think that's the hardest part: Transitioning from the Hodge Podge family type of atmosphere to a professional storefront. I think many of us would still prefer the old style but understand the need for this vendor forum as well. The sub-forum JTL posted is one way of allowing the two to coexist.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I see that some of you are going on 20+ years alcohol free, WOW that is awesome! I had a huge drinking problem for many years after I turned 21. I had 2 DUI's just over 10 years ago and spent 90 days in jail because of it. Unfortunately that didn't stop me I kept on with it for several more years. Just over 2 years ago my drinking was threatening to ruin my marriage. I finally saw all the problems I was causing and all the pain I was creating for not only my wife but my son, and a lot of my family. I made the decision to quit and it was really hard at first. Its now been almost 3 years sober and I am sooo much happier with my life. If I wouldn't have stopped I would be alone right now I'm sure of it, being alcohol free is the only way for me now. I will never let myself get back into that lifestyle.

Congratulations to keithu2 and glowplug for your success!

And congrats to YOU!!! :D

It's not an easy feat, so kudos to you for choosing what's best for you and your family!

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
Being selfish has nothing to do with it. I can still support NT on other forums and be free to be me in doing so. I am not free to discuss my feelings of this forums as I have already received a pm stating that I can out it in an open forum, only in pm to a mod. ( really?) I am done here. This is my sign off. We did not create this drama here.

Miss you already, Gota.

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA
Being selfish has nothing to do with it. I can still support NT on other forums and be free to be me in doing so. I am not free to discuss my feelings of this forums as I have already received a pm stating that I can out it in an open forum, only in pm to a mod. ( really?) I am done here. This is my sign off. We did not create this drama here.

No doubt about that... I am sure you all will continue to support them. I think being selfish has a little to do with it though.(that is just my opinion) some are not even giving it a chance at all, and are just jumping ship at the first sign of an inconvenience and a perceived wrong. I posted a potential solution that would literally change nothing, but the location of the conversations that we enjoy. Some are just refusing to look at that for whatever reasons. You guys may not have created the fire, but some are pouring gas on it and fanning the flames. I do agree that you should be able to discuss your feelings about this forum openly not in a PM though as long as it is done in a constructive manner.

Anyway, This is all my own opinion on this...Doesn't mean I am right and you are wrong, or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread