Next Halo tabacoo flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
Torque56 tastes little an analog, slight sweetness added to a dry tobacco base. The exhaled vapor is very cigarette smoke like.

Turkish is a slightly sweet tobacco with cardamon but is a little anemic on vapor. Freedom is a stronger flavor, and some like to mix these two.

Longhorn is cigar-like (or so I am told) so it's a bolder flavor.

Captain Jack is another one that is bold in flavor and TH -- so if you want a thump, grab some.

Southern Classic is light on the tobacco, but big on everything else. It's a lovely citrus tobacco with vanilla and clove. This one does need an airing out for 24 hours with caps off when first received, or else you might experience "cough medicine." After the airing out, it's a bold citrus flavor that sometimes, for me, tastes like mountain dew with vanilla, or somedays as an orange creamsicle :) It is refreshing, thirst quenching flavor that I do recommend for those seeking a complex blend.

Voodoo is another complex blend, where, like Southern Classic, the flavors coalesce about and change throughout the vaping experience. It is another light tobacco base, with a white grape top note, black currant/berry underneath and vanilla, hints of plum and some cinnamon kisses that create the Voodoo-effect of a morphing e-liquid. It is more of a dessert tobacco, sweet yet satisfying. Depending on the voltage and inhalation techniques used, you're in for a wondrously flavorful vapegasm!

Bravo sir...superb description :nun:

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
Want to try something TRULY bizarre? Mix Voodoo with Southern Classic 50/50..... I did this with my free samples and I cannot begin to describe the flavors. I am at a loss of words. It seemed different every time I vaped it. Not very much tobacco notes but a lot of many other things! I used all of it up and guess what? I miss this flavor and I will be paying for it this time. Good stuff! :)

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i havent tried midnight apple...frankly imma skeered of it.

i love sour apple candies and apple juice and apple pie.

but i fear that e-juice will be an artificial sweetener flavored monstrosaty..monserastasy......monsoontrasy.....it will be sick tasting. and ruin my taste for all things from delicious apples forever. i have faith in Halo, but apple just seems to be a stretch.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
i havent tried midnight apple...frankly imma skeered of it.

i love sour apple candies and apple juice and apple pie.

but i fear that e-juice will be an artificial sweetener flavored monstrosaty..monserastasy......monsoontrasy.....it will be sick tasting. and ruin my taste for all things from delicious apples forever. i have faith in Halo, but apple just seems to be a stretch.

Be scared -- but read my review in the Midnight Apple thread, newly posted. If you're not ready for a strong "smack you around" flavor, you can always comes back to it :)

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Be scared -- but read my review in the Midnight Apple thread, newly posted. If you're not ready for a strong "smack you around" flavor, you can always comes back to it :)

i already get smacked around enough by my gurlfriends...i dont need inanimate objects doing it too thankyouverymuch.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Want to try something TRULY bizarre? Mix Voodoo with Southern Classic 50/50..... I did this with my free samples and I cannot begin to describe the flavors. I am at a loss of words. It seemed different every time I vaped it. Not very much tobacco notes but a lot of many other things! I used all of it up and guess what? I miss this flavor and I will be paying for it this time. Good stuff! :)

I might have try this too. I have enough of both on hand to experiment a bit.

Do you like Voodoo by itself? It's not a favorite of mine but I love Southern Classic. This just might be right up my alley. I might get brave with it tonight and give it a try.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
Not bad but I doubt if I'll vape this mixture again. I like Southern Classic better by itself but I like Voodoo better in this mixture. Voodoo is the dominant flavor here and since it isn't one of my favorites to start with, this isn't doing much for me really.

Thanks for the recommendation though, JohnnyDill. It was worth a shot.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
LOVE that plum and why I adore Voodoo. Plain blasphemy to mix the VOODOO w/anything! Don't mess w/the Voodoo or the Voodoo may mess with YOU! ;)

No really, I could never mix Voodoo w/SC cuz I'm not a SC fan! I'd actually love to get a good plum flavor and put more plum in it..or black currant or white currant (that was for wheezal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread