Next Halo tabacoo flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i would buy that t-shirt. of course i'd buy it 3 sizes too small in hopes that i'd lose 40 pounds in the week it takes to get to me....

then comes the mockery, at work of all places, i thought i could trust those people! the lies, the photo blogs, my parents disown me...it spirals into a maelstrom of madness from which i never recover!!!

still...i'd get that shirt....if the color is nice.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hmmm...not sure if they have ever considered this, has anyone tried any of these mixed with any of our menthols? Kringles Curse or Subzero might be interesting!

I wish that Halo would provide a "menthol option" for Torque 56 and some of the other flavors that emulate analogs. There are some E-liquid suppliers that do this in various menthol strengths, or sell straight menthol liquid to drop into tobacco flavors. Just a suggestion. Halo, are you listening? :nun: :2c: :)

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hmmm...not sure if they have ever considered this, has anyone tried any of these mixed with any of our menthols? Kringles Curse or Subzero might be interesting!

i love Kringle's Curse too much to risk muddling it up....i feel stronger aboot Kringle's Curse than AngiBe does aboot Voodoo. In fact on my benefits package at work, Kringle's Curse is listed above my brother, baby sister, niece, and random drifter i met while riding the trains through the American Northwest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread