Next Halo tabacoo flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaver tagger

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2009
Strong Island NY
I havent been at this to long.. But of all the tobacco flavors out there it seems to me halo is the best... I'm a guy who smoke cigs all week and cigars all weekend and a pipe every now and then... I know nothing will taste just like tabacco but halo really seems to capture the subtle taste blends better than any other... Even stuff like prime that I was muh about... I still finished all and wanted more...
That said.. I have had TriBeCa which I love and have a big stock of...
I've had the prime.. Was as stated..
I have some freedom juice right now that I really like but wish was a little stronger it's a little to lite in flavor...
I'm thinking from what I've read Torque56 and southern classic would be my logical choices... Or should I go for Turkish..? I can't get the little bottles anymore they just don't last me...

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Torque56 tastes little an analog, slight sweetness added to a dry tobacco base. The exhaled vapor is very cigarette smoke like.

Turkish is a slightly sweet tobacco with cardamon but is a little anemic on vapor. Freedom is a stronger flavor, and some like to mix these two.

Longhorn is cigar-like (or so I am told) so it's a bolder flavor.

Captain Jack is another one that is bold in flavor and TH -- so if you want a thump, grab some.

Southern Classic is light on the tobacco, but big on everything else. It's a lovely citrus tobacco with vanilla and clove. This one does need an airing out for 24 hours with caps off when first received, or else you might experience "cough medicine." After the airing out, it's a bold citrus flavor that sometimes, for me, tastes like mountain dew with vanilla, or somedays as an orange creamsicle :) It is refreshing, thirst quenching flavor that I do recommend for those seeking a complex blend.

Voodoo is another complex blend, where, like Southern Classic, the flavors coalesce about and change throughout the vaping experience. It is another light tobacco base, with a white grape top note, black currant/berry underneath and vanilla, hints of plum and some cinnamon kisses that create the Voodoo-effect of a morphing e-liquid. It is more of a dessert tobacco, sweet yet satisfying. Depending on the voltage and inhalation techniques used, you're in for a wondrously flavorful vapegasm!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Voodoo is another complex blend, where, like Southern Classic, the flavors coalesce about and change throughout the vaping experience. It is another light tobacco base, with a white grape top note, black currant/berry underneath and vanilla, hints of plum and some cinnamon kisses that create the Voodoo-effect of a morphing e-liquid. It is more of a dessert tobacco, sweet yet satisfying. Depending on the voltage and inhalation techniques used, you're in for a wondrously flavorful vapegasm!

Vapegasm?!?!? Thank the Lord I just ordered the 30ml bottle!!!! Woot! :vapor:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Torque56 tastes little an analog, slight sweetness added to a dry tobacco base. The exhaled vapor is very cigarette smoke like.

Turkish is a slightly sweet tobacco with cardamon but is a little anemic on vapor. Freedom is a stronger flavor, and some like to mix these two.

Captain Jack is another one that is bold in flavor and TH -- so if you want a thump, grab some.

Southern Classic is light on the tobacco, but big on everything else. It's a lovely citrus tobacco with vanilla and clove. This one does need an airing out for 24 hours with caps off when first received, or else you might experience "cough medicine." After the airing out, it's a bold citrus flavor that sometimes, for me, tastes like mountain dew with vanilla, or somedays as an orange creamsicle :) It is refreshing, thirst quenching flavor that I do recommend for those seeking a complex blend.

AWESOME descriptions and spot on! Also explains why I didn't like Southern Classic! I could not figure out why the smell alone turn me off-I don't care for citrus or clove..DOH!

And ur description of Voodoo is so true..love the kisses of cinnamon! I personally find it semi sweet thx to the cinnamon kisses, it keeps it toned down on the sweetness factor for me. Voodoo Love:evil:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
AWESOME descriptions and spot on! Also explains why I didn't like Southern Classic! I could not figure out why the smell alone turn me off-I don't care for citrus or clove..DOH!

And ur description of Voodoo is so true..love the kisses of cinnamon! I personally find it semi sweet thx to the cinnamon kisses, it keeps it toned down on the sweetness factor for me. Voodoo Love:evil:

I don't like clove, either. Luckily, that went away with the medicinal tones after the airing out :) It might be in there, but I can't really identify it anymore. Which is good, because when I tried Tiki, the clove and other spices made be nauseous and gag. But Southern Classic turned out to be my #2, after #1 Voodoo :)

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

Because of you and others here AngiBe, I chose a 30ml bottle of Voodoo with my redeemable points at HALO. Hoping I like it as much as you guys do! Also, Pink Spot has 2 tobacco flavors I like together, Swagger and Honey Cured. Sometimes I like to 'get my swag on'. It's awesome!:vapor:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Spot on descriptions! Orange creamsicle is an excellent description for Southern Classic, as it has a creamy top note in addition to the other flavors already mentioned. Truly a gem of a juice, if you like that overall flavor profile. I usually describe it as a light tobacco laced with orange spiced tea sweetened with honey and finished with a spot of milk.

I would like to expand on the description for Capt. Jack. What I get is a dark pipe tobacco overlaid with spiced vanilla rum, similar to Captain Morgan's. Rich, deep, dark, and complex with plenty of TH and tongue bite.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Spot on descriptions! Orange creamsicle is an excellent description for Southern Classic, as it has a creamy top note in addition to the other flavors already mentioned. Truly a gem of a juice, if you like that overall flavor profile. I usually describe it as a light tobacco laced with orange spiced tea sweetened with honey and finished with a spot of milk.

I would like to expand on the description for Capt. Jack. What I get is a dark pipe tobacco overlaid with spiced vanilla rum, similar to Captain Morgan's. Rich, deep, dark, and complex with plenty of TH and tongue bite.

Thanks. Yes, Southern Classic has a slight "voodoo-effect" whereas somedays it more one than another. Some days, it's even kind of boozy ;)

Thanks for the Capt. Jack description. I have yet to try it, although it's on my list. Looking forward to it more now :)

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL

Wow! Must be a very robust blend. That's the first time I've ever heard the term "tongue bite" used to describe vaping liquid. Even when describing pipe tobacco vapes. As a former pipe smoker, your reference to tongue bite intrigues me. I haven't tried Captain Jack yet but I'm gonna have to give it a whirl after reading that.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Wish that worked for me. Tried steeping Southern Classic for nearly 2 months..still did not like it.

Yeah, it tasted like Listerine with a hint of gun oil to me. Clove and citrus? No thanks.

On the other hand, Voodoo, Captain Jack and especially Longhorn were great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread