Newbie Needs a Notcigs Primer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I was looking at the dimensions of the Infinity. Nice. 0.67". Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a bit. I've spent about $400 on vaping in the past two weeks. It's time to recoup some money now. It sure looks sweet.

LOL vaping is NOT a way to save money for sure. I tell everyone I convert not to do it if they are only doing it to save money. I saved for about 2 weeks until I understood more. Its been downhill since :p Im in the hole big time. But hey I feel better and Im happier. Thats what matters to me.

paco

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Chino CA
LOL vaping is NOT a way to save money for sure. I tell everyone I convert not to do it if they are only doing it to save money. I saved for about 2 weeks until I understood more. Its been downhill since :p Im in the hole big time. But hey I feel better and Im happier. Thats what matters to me.

I agree on that, I was only smoking a pack of analogs every three days, and after all the money I have spent I'm on a very slow road to saving what I shoulda saved by vaping, but like you I enjoy the vapor, I was thinking about just quitting vaping but I couldn't, it's what calms me down when I'm frustrated which happens every few days and my buzz helps alot, now I'm just gonna lower my Nic mg, but I kinda liked it at 24mg because I would just take a few vapes every 30mins, and if I lower it I will start vaping alot more, right now I'm at 18mg and so far I'm doing good but a couple times a day I catch myself chain vaping for a few mintues, but I'll slowly get back to normal I guess.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
For me, one of my biggest motivations to quit smoking was in fact, all about the money. I was at 2 1/2 to 3 PAD. In NY, that's about $25 a day. Pushing $200 a week! I actually got heavilly into CC debt. After spending $400 in less than 2 weeks on vaping, it's time to stop impulse buying for me. Sure, I want an Infinity, very much so. But, I need to pay off some CC bills before I go off again! :oops:

For light smokers, sure, it's about being healthier, etc. I have what I need for the time being, since I got the Buzz. I have to be a little patient is all. I'm set for the next 6 weeks at least, carts, juice, everything. Once I get the budget balanced, I can spoil myself!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Dont over spend , it is tempting to impulse buy but the main thing IMO is NOT smoke cigs .

That is why I designed the Buzz because I knew it could kill my demon and it did ! before that I tried several Mods and they were all battery holders , I got a variable power supply from work and modded it to use like a passthru and it worked GREAT so I knew we had to have VV and hence the birth of VV in the vaping world ( for non modders ) .

MAn Matches I thought I was a heavy smoker !! 1-1/2 - 2 pks a day

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Can't say enough good things about Mike. My Buzz is the bullet to my smoking habit and it killed it big time. Great shot Buzz:)

Since I lean towards the "no bells and whistles" theme for life, my Black Buzz was built for me.

It seems that 4.5v is really my choice slot. I've tried up and I've tried down and always end back at 4.5'ish. :thumbs:

Congratulations NoMatches on the right choice for your VVPV. :vapor:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Can't say enough good things about Mike. My Buzz is the bullet to my smoking habit and it killed it big time. Great shot Buzz:)

Since I lean towards the "no bells and whistles" theme for life, my Black Buzz was built for me.

It seems that 4.5v is really my choice slot. I've tried up and I've tried down and always end back at 4.5'ish. :thumbs:

Congratulations NoMatches on the right choice for your VVPV. :vapor:

I had all of the Beta testers use 901 - 510 - 401 style attys and had them adjust the voltage for each one , 4.5 volts was the average of all of the tests and proved to be the right Number in most cases.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
That's definitely better. Much easier to see, and it looks very sleek and classy. Is it about the same size as a Buzz? I can only guess, it looks like it might be thinner but slightly longer. Those are definitly better pictures.

NoM, I posted a comparison pic on the first page of this thread where you can see the Infinity next to the Buzz. Yup it's a tiny bit longer but a lot smaller diameter, and about half the weight :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
For me, one of my biggest motivations to quit smoking was in fact, all about the money. I was at 2 1/2 to 3 PAD. In NY, that's about $25 a day. Pushing $200 a week! I actually got heavilly into CC debt. After spending $400 in less than 2 weeks on vaping, it's time to stop impulse buying for me. Sure, I want an Infinity, very much so. But, I need to pay off some CC bills before I go off again! :oops:

For light smokers, sure, it's about being healthier, etc. I have what I need for the time being, since I got the Buzz. I have to be a little patient is all. I'm set for the next 6 weeks at least, carts, juice, everything. Once I get the budget balanced, I can spoil myself!

Well as long as you got a Buzz your set. It's important to keep those cc bills pd down I agree with you there.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
NoMatches glad you like your Buzz...just be glad you didn't start vaping in early '10...This mod then that mod was king...I dropped 225 on a single aluminum tube!!!! It served it's purpose as a life saving device....and hey...we're saving lungs not money...I've seen days where the pack count went too three or a little better...15 bucks a day adds fast....lung cancer grows fast too!!! With the Buzz in the stable juice and cartos will be cheaper than stinkies...Enjoy the vapor produced by that Mack Daddy Buzz NoMatches...

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
NoM, I posted a comparison pic on the first page of this thread where you can see the Infinity next to the Buzz. Yup it's a tiny bit longer but a lot smaller diameter, and about half the weight :)

I had forgotten... great pic. I will definitely be getting an Infinity. It's just a matter of when, exactly. I'm already thinking along the lines of giving away my V4L XL autos which I almost never touch since the Buzz arrived. My V4L XL manuals still have their place for me. I have a nephew with his first, she's only 4 months and he is still smoking. (outside) I'll be seeing him at this party today, and will introduce him to vaping.

There are a couple other smokers in the family too, so they will all vape for the first time today as well. I'm bringing my entire aresnal! I'll convert as many as I can. They will be in shock. It was always "Where is Uncle John?" "He's outside smoking." No more. :2cool:

Buzz... I know. Man, I don't know many who smoked as much as I did. After trying patches, gum, keeping my cigs in my truck, nothing worked. Day 11. From 2 1/1 to 3 PAD to ZERO overnight. Just like that. It wasn't until I got the Buzz that I knew I was done with tobacco. It KILLS any urge, dead in it's tracks. Finito. Done deal. Call in the coroner. :)

So,thanks again! I'm a Notcigs salesman now!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You quit that.
t1813.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread