New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8flush327

Oct 12, 2010
new york
-tl1000rsquid....Ok cool....i usually deliver to both of them....i have a poland spring water route and i deliver to all the booths in there....did you go to the website of that place in bethpage??? i checked it out but since im still a noob to all this ecig stuff i dont know if the prices are good....i did like that solar flare model they have...did you see that one????

TL1000RSquid

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
LINY
Prices seemed ok, I haven't tried them yet cause I just got my eGo last week so along with new juices been ordering a few other eGo accessories which they don't seem to carry any of, once I settle down and am just ordering juice I'll givem them a try. I've read good things about 'Essence' juice they sell.

The problem with the ecig's that look like real cig's is battery life if you smoke around a pack a day+ you'll be swapping the battery out every hour. Something like the Vortex on their page is the way to go looks to be an eGo clone but their price on it isn't so hot you can pick up one somewhere else and save atleast $15-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread