Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I'm talking $20 for a 10ml bottle of e-juice that would be $9 online, I don't mind paying a buck or two more, but when he quoted that price I knew he thought I must be stupid.

The are not yet used to savvy customers and are still looking to make a killing on the clueless. It's sad really.

The cost of doing business at an actual shop is substantially higher than the Website only folks that for the most part work out of their garage or basement ..

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: business related
i just kinda skimmed this topic but i have the same problems a lot of you are talkin about def no local stores around me have a clue what e-cig even is... just gas stations with ....y disposables n-joy's any event didn't see anyone mention this place but they have some metro ny area locations and do online ordering the place is called cherryVape their site is E- | Cigarettes | Juice | Drip Tips | Parts | Free Shipping | Cherryvape.com check em out

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
i just kinda skimmed this topic but i have the same problems a lot of you are talkin about def no local stores around me have a clue what e-cig even is... just gas stations with ....y disposables n-joy's any event didn't see anyone mention this place but they have some metro ny area locations and do online ordering the place is called cherryVape their site is E- | Cigarettes | Juice | Drip Tips | Parts | Free Shipping | Cherryvape.com check em out

I really want that SS ming drip tip.

Tokemiester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
Lawng Island, NooYawk
Went to the "Big City" the other day, and yeah, didn't see anybody vapin' ,thought I'd at least see somebody. Well I sure was...also get a kick from stealth vapin' in NO SMOKING spots (like on the train in). Same here on Lawng Island. They have kiosks in the malls but they're WAY over priced.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
I live in upstate NY and have ran into may people who vape. Maybe NYC hasn't caught on yet but NY has :) Even belong to Upstate NY Vapers Club on this forum.

ditto , me to ! In fact I started to sell some kits (basic , embarrassed to even name the brand ) etc out of a small shop in our little town BUT NY scares me with their attempts to regulate /outlaw and I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of inventory .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread