Vape Shops in New York?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone, First day on the ECF! Ive been smoke free for about 3 weeks and going strong. Only problem now is i cant get enough of this vape thing ;) ..I'm using a Vision Spinner and some LR carto's and its doing the trick... But of coarse like everyone I am looking to upgrade.. I was wondering if theirs any good vape shops in New York (Long island) Area. Thanks ahead for any feedback.

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
LGRW - there are a couple of places, Eliquid Planet, which has locations in hicksville and levittown, FluidVaper, which is in bohemia (kind of far out, but awesome service and really unique juice, its my "go to" these days), there is a vape shop on hempstead turnpike in east meadow, he is a reseller, but is good in a pinch, think its "vapor alley". Also, there is avid vaper, which is a really amazing vendor, they will arrange local pickup in westbury and I think (hope) that they are getting ready to open a B&M store in carle place in the next few months.

As a nassau county NY vaper....I wish you good luck!!!

thewrightstuff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Mineola, NY
Fluid does have a "vape lounge" in Bohemia. They have evening hours and weekend hours. I go to the shop when I buy, I am not one who ever likes to wait for shipping, so I prefer local. Its about 15 minutes from my office, so its convenient for me. They are really great guys! Call before you go to see if they are open.

thaw

Moved On
Apr 14, 2013
Lindenhurst, NY
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Bowman

Nov 13, 2013
New York
The place on Hempstead Turnpike in (or near) East Meadow is called Vaporsmoke. The guy who owns the shop, Murat, is really nice. As of now he carries VapeNY eliquid and eliquid from Mister-E-Liquid and a company called Evo. He has the Kanger T3S, sometimes some Evods, the iClear 30, and some other tanks. He also has Ego type batteries and sometimes even has a few mods. The back of the store is somewhat of a head shop, but I must say that he has done a great job of serving my vaping needs. Check the place out. It's on the other side of the street from Home Depot and Dunkin Donuts, a few shops down from Subway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread