New to E-Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
Revco has a point man, Growing up on Kaua'i Cigs are like 10 bucks a damn pack. Sometimes you just can't get em, without the nicotine you start turning into a savage, and that goes well with any sort of addictive substance. I mean look at people doing .... and other things. When they can't get the fix they need they start doing unheard of things to get what they need. Not saying you'll be doing that for nicotine, it's just not worth the struggle of NEEDING it after you've already become addicted to it.

I agree with the guy that said leave some NJOYs around the house. Their very high in nicotine and it's probsbly whag she needs right now. They're expensive and if she likes them, it may lead her to find cheaper alternatives. Remind her that with mods and e-juice, she can pick her own taste preference and nicotine level. I suggest gently helping her to find her way.
As for you, I honestly feel I would rather you took up a nic habit versus a soda pop habit.
I quit a 1 1/2 carton a week cig habit cold turkey with no issues. One day that switch in my brain said no more, and I was done with analogs. The ecig thing happened afterward and has become something close to hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread