New to E cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffman

May 24, 2012
Houston
Well, I got the KGO kit in burgundy (looks awesome) on Tuesday and man it is light years better than the Blu. I have already contacted Blu for my refund and boxed up the kit to send back. I vaped all day on just one of the KGO batteries and am still vaping on it this morning. Unreal. So glad for the advice on this forum.

I got some Boba's Bounty and Strawberry Cheesecake juices from AVEJuice and I like them however I am still a noob on direct dripping and using clearomizers and even on how to properly use a cartomizer that isn't prefilled.

With the clearomizers I tipped as instructed but still get a lot of dry hits. Same with using a drip tip and direct dripping onto an atty bridge. Lastly, I bought some blank generic 510 cartos from a local smoke shop and filled them but then when I tried to use them lots of the juice would come out on my tongue when I would draw on them. Don't know if I was supposed to let them dry or cure for some time?

Any advice now on what would be the best experience on how to vape with my Kgo kit? I love the unit, the longlasting battery, the color and the coolness of it. So far my best experience has been using my pre-filled blu methol cartos on it. Like a dream. But I don't want to be stuck only with Blu's flavors as I go forward yet want to experience the same joy of that pre-filled carto experience. Any thoughts out there?

Thanks
Puffman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread