Status
Not open for further replies.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
hi Comonehitme. What you will wan to do is unscrew the carto from the battery. Remove the mouthpiece so you can see the white polyfill inside the carto. Tilt the carto to one side ~40 degrees. drip a few drops on the outer edge of the white polyfill right near the metal. Let those few drops soak in to the white polyfill. Rotate the carto in either direction to a dry spot. Drip a few more drops. Repeat this process of turning and filling until the white filler looks wet. A little like slushy snow. Clean up any mis placed drops or anything that may have seeped out the bottom. Wait a few minutes to be sure its full and you should be all set to attach your battery and proceed to empty it once again.

This process gets to be second nature, it normally only takes a few minutes to do. It actually takes longer to type it (for me) than to do it. The overall amount of drops and how long it takes to absorb will depend if you have a thick liquid or a thin one.

You can purchase blanks from any vendor you would like. Just be sure to get the ones that fit your device. Make sure you know if you have a kr808d-1 or a kr808d-2 or a whatchamjiga-96..... If you know you like the volt 2.4 ohm cartos (as an example) then look for something that specs the same with the correct threading.

Good Luck.Happy vaping.

Last edited:

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
2.0 is borderline lr. The volt cartos are 2.4-2.8. I have used 2.0 cartos with no bad effects. I have been told by many people not to use lower than 2.0. Even the sellers of them say to not use on small batteries. Lower than 2.0 could burn the battery all together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what I figured. Oh well I guess there is no cig size pv that can give me a.minimum of 7.5 to 8.0 Watts I need to satisfy me. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Carto-Miser

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New York
I do have some fluxomizers on order so I'll let you know about those. Fluxos are the same as cartos but with no filler,

Are they the same length/thickness as a SI cartomizer?? That would be sweet! Let us know how they work. I tried out a vision stardust and found the flavor was lacking. But ideally something clear with no polyfill, in a compact size, would be awesome.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Are they the same length/thickness as a SI cartomizer?? That would be sweet! Let us know how they work. I tried out a vision stardust and found the flavor was lacking. But ideally something clear with no polyfill, in a compact size, would be awesome.

I bought the shorter ones. I know they are the same width. I'll let you know. They were shipped from got vapes in ny on may 31 and am still waiting. Anything coming from NYC takes forever to get. I'm hoping they come tomorrow

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Cool, thanks!

Haha, I got excited that they were based in NYC...but they're about to move to Texas.

I know,I can't wait. The ny thing has something to do with the closing of postal centers. When I look at the tracking,MIT bounced through 3 different distribution centers in ny before leaving. I got a first class package from Vegas today and I ordered that on Tuesday, yet an order from ny is going on 8 days. How ridiculous is that?

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
I too bought a volt starter kit yesterday, should be here tomorrow.

mad vapes.com, they carry "TopVapor USA E-Liquid" and they have a ton of flavors in 5ml bottles for about $2-2.69 each depending on how much nicotine is in them. I am going to go though them to create my own sampler pack. Unless someone else knows a better deal.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I was not aware of the free item promo on the Smokeless Image sub forum, of even that the SI sub forum exists. I will deffinatly be taking advantage of a free battery.
I would get your 5 posts and head out there.
It is an excellent sub-forum that not only has veterens willing to answer all of your questions, it is also monitered by Smokeless Image and the information you get will be accurate and straight from the horse's mouth.

One thing I love about SI is that they have been proven to be honest in their answers. Some other companies like Blu will not be truthful. Blu told me that their carto's are not refillable (not true) and has been less than forthcomming on other questions.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I would get your 5 posts and head out there.
It is an excellent sub-forum that not only has veterens willing to answer all of your questions, it is also monitered by Smokeless Image and the information you get will be accurate and straight from the horse's mouth.

One thing I love about SI is that they have been proven to be honest in their answers. Some other companies like Blu will not be truthful. Blu told me that their carto's are not refillable (not true) and has been less than forthcomming on other questions.

When I first started looking, I called blu to ask the difference between pg and vg and the lady told me "pg is what's in antifreeze, we don't use that"

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
When I first started looking, I called blu to ask the difference between pg and vg and the lady told me "pg is what's in antifreeze, we don't use that"

That is just what vapers do NOT need, someone from Blu passing false or misleading information. But, wait, didn't a big tobacco company just purchase Blu? They aren't well known for being forthcoming with trustworthy information.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
That is just what vapers do NOT need, someone from Blu passing false or misleading information. But, wait, didn't a big tobacco company just purchase Blu? They aren't well known for being forthcoming with trustworthy information.

Lol, since this was before the buyout, I'll give them that

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida

I'm not sure if that's a false statement.

Antifreeze - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Propylene glycol, on the other hand, is considerably less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze". It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. As confirmation of its relative non-toxicity, the FDA allows propylene glycol to be added to a large number of processed foods, including ice cream, frozen custard, and baked goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread