New Illinois law bans e-cigarette use in public places beginning Jan. 1

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
So in one sentence this is turning into a "religious thread"?

Fiction and the imaginary.

I enjoy a good laugh. :lol:

You did bring-up religious nonsense in this thread with "May GOD Help Us set things right" and "[...] I could care less about Your religious (or anti) affiliation."

So.......... no harm in having some fun with it on my part, at all.

Truth be told, per ECF's admins, the religious "stuff" belongs in the Lounge or over in the Outside. Good luck, if you venture into the latter. :greengrin:

C'mon guys.

Simple solution, maintain the OG topic and keep the god stuff out of it. :thumbs:

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I can vouch for that! :blush:

I would have kept you around because I think that place needs a more balanced group. All sides should be heard, despite any differences.

FWIW, the three main players turned on me a while back. Guess I upset them, you know, it's their way or else. The surfing character has not been seen in many months. I still post there occasionally. They no longer reply to my posts, they just let me be. :greengrin:

Also, it is very dead over there compared to what it used to be.

• Informative
Reactions: Rossum

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Ya, I would guess that nearly everyone on ECF is here for e-cig information.

FWIW, ECF threads go off the rails all the time. Get used to it.

No one can tell you to leave, except an administrator, and that's usually swift and sudden. As in, a Mighty Virtual Thud (MVT for short :lol:).

So you do you, ya wanna leave, not happy here, well then, see ya. :greengrin:
It's all up to you..............

dog man

Oct 4, 2023
Western NC
If I'll be badgered for simple and common beliefs by a select few in a pop of the US being 65% claimed Christian,, they gotta recon with their own failings.
I'm not a wimp and will endure certain fools who in the past were considered "trolls" on other sites

I'm here for the info and comments of past dealings with the establishment of e-cig and the medical community., which I have vast knowledge of.
Want me gone? Admin, Just say so.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
:facepalm:

If I'll be badgered for simple and common beliefs by a select few

No one badgered you or your beliefs. Correct me if I am wrong, but it was you who brought god into this thread.

in a pop of the US being 65% claimed Christian

Being "christian" means very different things to different people in this country. Ya might wanna check that out.

I'm not a wimp and will endure certain fools who in the past were considered "trolls" on other sites

Not sure where you are coming from with that. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Who are those "certain fools"?

Please do elaborate............ cuz I am curious (and amused).

I'm here for the info and comments of past dealings with the establishment of e-cig and the medical community.,

Well, that's nice to know.

which I have vast knowledge of

Relevancy?

Want me gone?

You're repeating yourself now.

You should consider calming down, letting all this go and return to the OG topic. :greengrin:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Your very opinionated,

You're projecting.

I'm not opinionated, I say what I feel...... there is a BIG difference.

And....... it's "you're" not "your".

when i push my faith there won't be any messing around about it.

I would not advise "pushing" your faith in this thread. As I pointed out earlier, there are two acceptable places on ECF for faith pushers.

These comments made were very simplistic and NOW the whole thread is out of control.

No, the thread isn't out of control......... you are.

It's you who has lost control.

get back on topic

Please do. :greengrin:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
getting back on-topic is very simple.......... :greengrin:

Oh jeez, it sucks that a new Illinois law bans ecig use in well defined public places.

But........ it is their state, their laws.

I doubt that they will be the only state to do so. One or two or three may have enacted similar legislation already.

• Agree
Reactions: Rossum

Users who are viewing this thread